Important historic earthquakes in Chile

The list of the 50 most recent earthquakes in this country can be found at the bottom of this page.

Earthquakes Chile1 Earthquakes Chile2 Earthquakes Chile3 Earthquakes Chile4 Earthquakes Chile5 Click on this image to watch it in full size - Data courtesy NOAA Natural Hazards database

TSU = Tsunami waves was generated -- VOL = Earthquake from volcanic origin

Earthquake-report.com own DAMAGE OVERVIEW LISTS : 20132014
(based on our experience the most complete damage list in the world)

Earthquake-report.com is a independent NGO website who only survives because of (mostly small) PRIVATE DONATIONS. Your gift will be highly appreciated.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC time

EMSC Valparaiso, Chile Oct 17 05:43 3.9 119 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Offshore Bio-bio, Chile Oct 17 04:41 3.8 26 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Offshore Bio-bio, Chile Oct 17 04:20 3.8 20 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Tarapaca, Chile Oct 17 00:17 3.6 113 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Antofagasta, Chile Oct 16 19:56 3.2 87 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Constitucion, Chile Oct 16 19:29 5.0 21 MAP I Felt It

Comments

1. I was curious if you ever considered changing the page layout of
    your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.

But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

This page has just 2 images (spreadsheet screenshot) + i want to do a lot of things but without donations i have to pay all of it out of my own pocket. Changing into another template : at least 4000$. A pity but reality of life :)