India earthquake list + in-depth articles - भारत भूकंप सूची

The list below shows the last earthquakes in India
नीचे दी गई सूची से भारत में पिछले भूकंप कि  पता चलता है
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area.
Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

In depth articles on India earthquakes written by Earthquake-Report.com
Earthquake near the India / Myanmar border (Manipur and Nagaland provinces) (July 15, 2012)
Moderate earthquake in Northern India (greater New Delhi area) (March 5, 2012)
Very strong damaging earthquake in the Nepal / Sikkim (India) border area
  (Sept. 18, 2011)
Understanding the very strong damaging Nepal/Sikkim earthquake (Sept. 18, 2011)
Nepal / Sikkim experiences – 3 countries, 3 different stories (Sept. 18, 2011)
The most impressive Image series of the Nepal / Sikkim Himalaya earthquake (Sept. 18, 2011)
More articles : see below

EMSC Maharashtra, India Nov 09 23:49 3.8 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Uttar Pradesh, India Nov 08 21:22 3.5 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Tripura, India Region Nov 08 04:50 4.8 40 MAP I Felt It
  • dhaka - Moderate shaking
  • DHaka - Very weak shaking
  • Dhaka - Moderate shaking
  • Dhaka - I felt it for like almost 15 second.it was not that muchbshaking so first I thought I am having a low blood pressure. In the same. House my parents did not feel it.
  • Dhaka - Light shaking
  • Dhaka - Weak shaking
  • Sylhet - I was in Bed at that time so I felt it clearly. Although, my mom was in the kitchen, she could not notice it until I shout\" Earthquake\".
  • Teliamura - 2-3 second
  • dhaka - i thught i am having a low blood pressure
  • agartala - Moderate shaking
  • Dhaka - between 1 and 2 seconds, no damage seen
  • Gurgaon - Light shaking
  • Agartala - I felt very low intensity earthquake at 10:20am
  • Jirania, agartala - খুব অল্প । দুটো ধাক্কা। ব্যাস।
  • Dhaka - Weak shaking
  • Tripura - persisted for a quarter minute
  • Agartala - Today\'s earthquake was the weakest one in recent time but it\'s alarming one for future thts my opinion. Here updated time is not correct it was before 10.30am indian standard time so correct ur time
  • GEOFON India-bangladesh Border Region Nov 08 04:50 4.8 56 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Andaman Islands, India Region Oct 06 13:48 4.5 60 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Myanmar-india Border Region Oct 06 04:36 4.2 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Myanmar-india Border Region Oct 06 02:10 3.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Myanmar-india Border Region Oct 05 10:25 3.9 66 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • cuttacka - Hardly a second
  • EMSC India-bangladesh Border Region Oct 04 21:29 3.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Feni - it was too low, i thought it was only in mind till i saw the water in the bathroom moving a little. it was not only now but i am feeling it for a week now and seeing the water moving.
  • USGS Mid-indian Ridge Oct 04 18:48 4.8 10 MAP I Felt It
    GEOFON Mid Indian Ridge Oct 04 18:48 4.8 10 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Mid-indian Ridge Oct 04 18:48 4.8 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Phek, India Oct 03 13:48 4.5 74 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Myanmar-india Border Region Oct 03 13:48 4.5 80 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Myanmar-india Border Region Oct 03 13:48 4.4 65 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Bamboo Flat, India Oct 02 23:31 4.7 27 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Andaman Islands, India Region Oct 02 23:31 4.7 25 MAP I Felt It
    GEOFON Andaman Islands, India Region Oct 02 23:31 4.8 24 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Andaman Islands, India Region Oct 01 14:35 4.6 30 MAP I Felt It
  • Marathahalli, bengaluru - Today; 2 oct 2017, I felt tree times jerk till 1 sec 1st- around 3 pm 2nd- around 5pm 3rd- around 8:30pm
  • USGS Bamboo Flat, India Oct 01 14:35 4.5 30 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Andaman Islands, India Region Oct 01 12:49 4.9 45 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Andaman Islands, India Region Oct 01 12:49 4.8 40 MAP I Felt It
    USGS Bamboo Flat, India Oct 01 12:49 4.6 25 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Eastern Xizang-india Border Reg. Oct 01 12:18 4.5 147 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC India-bangladesh Border Region Sep 28 23:27 3.3 17 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Myanmar-india Border Region Sep 25 10:42 3.3 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Chaugawan - Weak shaking
  • EMSC Himachal Pradesh, India Sep 24 11:06 3.6 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Sumbal, India Sep 23 00:14 4.6 35 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Srinagar - Light shaking
  • Baramulla - Happened at 5:45..all members woke up and fleed outside..a miderate shaking earthquake
  • Sopore - Happened at 5:44am ... all family members woke up nd ran for safety
    USGS South Indian Ocean Aug 29 05:00 4.9 10 MAP I Felt It
    GEOFON South Indian Ocean Aug 29 05:00 5.0 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Maharashtra, India Aug 27 08:05 3.3 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Myanmar-india Border Region Aug 27 04:05 3.2 30 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Uttaranchal, India Aug 22 15:22 4.2 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Maharashtra, India Aug 19 16:52 4.5 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Pune - I was sitting on the bed reading book, i. Total silence. I suddenly started feeling my bed shakimg lightly. It lasted for 4-5 seconds. I asked sister and mother who were in the other room whether they felt it, but they did not.
  • Pune - I was sitting on my bed,about to sleep. I felt the tremble for about 5-7 secs.
  • Mumbai - Light shaking
  • USGS Zunheboto, India Aug 17 07:38 4.6 62 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Myanmar-india Border Region Aug 17 07:38 4.6 62 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Myanmar-india Border Region Aug 17 03:52 3.8 60 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Kashmir-india Border Region Aug 16 03:26 4.4 30 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Himachal Pradesh, India Aug 16 03:26 4.1 10 MAP I Felt It INFO

डाटा स्रोत: USGSEMSCGFZGEONET
    Translation :  Google translation (please help us with a better translation - use the comment box below)

In depth articles on India earthquakes written by Earthquake-Report.com (continued)
    Earthquake in the Nepal / Sikkim (India) border area“I Have Felt It” reports
    (Sept. 18, 2011)
    Deadly earthquake Himalaya : 20 minutes news compilation video (Sept. 18, 2011)
    4.2 magnitude earthquake in the New Delhi, India (Sept. 7, 2011)
    Earthquake Chamoli district India : slight shaking felt until New Delhi (June 20, 2011)
    Strong earthquake in the Nepal-India border region (Apr. 4, 2011)
    Dangerous earthquake near the Myanmar / India border (Febr. 4, 2011)
    Killer earthquakes in India