India earthquake list + in-depth articles - भारत भूकंप सूची

The list below shows the last earthquakes in India
नीचे दी गई सूची से भारत में पिछले भूकंप कि  पता चलता है
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area.
Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

In depth articles on India earthquakes written by Earthquake-Report.com
Earthquake near the India / Myanmar border (Manipur and Nagaland provinces) (July 15, 2012)
Moderate earthquake in Northern India (greater New Delhi area) (March 5, 2012)
Very strong damaging earthquake in the Nepal / Sikkim (India) border area
  (Sept. 18, 2011)
Understanding the very strong damaging Nepal/Sikkim earthquake (Sept. 18, 2011)
Nepal / Sikkim experiences – 3 countries, 3 different stories (Sept. 18, 2011)
The most impressive Image series of the Nepal / Sikkim Himalaya earthquake (Sept. 18, 2011)
More articles : see below

EMSC North Indian Ocean Jun 19 02:52 4.9 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Myanmar-india Border Region Jun 18 22:35 4.7 26 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Thoubal, India Jun 18 22:35 4.6 22 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Manipur, India Region Jun 18 22:35 4.6 40 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Western Indian Antarctic Ridge Jun 08 11:16 4.6 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Yairipok, India Jun 03 02:42 4.1 107 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Goa - It shaked for around a sec i guess..same like how u feel a sudden breez.
  • ER New Alert : India? Felt It? Jun 01 23:19 0.1 10 MAP I Felt It
    USGS Kharkhauda, India Jun 01 22:55 4.7 10 MAP I Felt It
  • Gurugram - The Onsite earthquake early warning system installed by M/s Terra Techcom Pvt Ltd proved its utility in Gurgaon, India today by detecting the earthquake of mild intensity of about 5 and not triggering any false alarm and avoided panic among residents of HIPA, Gurugram. This is first ever test of any onsite earthquake early warning system in India on a real earthquake. The Onsite Earthquake early warning system was installed last year in the premises by Haryana Government.
  • Kolhapur - Earthquake of Magnitude:4.8, Occurred on:03-06-2017, 23:44:52 IST, Lat:17.1 N & Long: 73.8 E, Depth: 10 Km, Region: Koyna, Maharashtra
  • GEOFON Northern India Jun 01 22:55 4.9 16 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Hisar - Around 4:30 AM, I felt some tremors for about 10-12 seconds.
  • Ghaziabad - Just felt it
  • azadpur - today 02/06/2017 at 4.27am
  • Gurugram - Started 4:26 am and heavily shaking. Lasted for 6 minutes with weak shakings in last
  • New Delhi - Woke up very quickly. It didn't pass for at least two minutes. No damage in property.
  • gurgaon - no damage
  • MEERUT - Lasted for about 2-3 seconds, no damage was quite mild.
  • New Delhi - It woke me up. The room shook for about two minutes. There was no damage to any property.
  • Delhi - Earthquake shake me & my family members badly, we ran out from our home. It continues for few seconds. No casualty or damages till yet
  • New Delhi - Bed all of a sudden started shaking
  • New Delhi - I was lying on floor suddenly my waist got shaken up.. I m promptly realized it was an earthquake
  • Rohtak - Moderate shaking
    USGS Bhadarwah, India May 19 00:02 4.5 42 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Himachal Pradesh, India May 19 00:02 4.5 50 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Kashmir-india Border Region May 19 00:02 4.5 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Himachal Pradesh, India May 18 21:53 2.8 5 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Myanmar-india Border Region May 18 08:43 4.0 75 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Paro - Tremour 10 minutes ago
  • Thimphu - It was shaking like anything.
  • GEOFON Mid Indian Ridge May 17 22:42 4.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Andaman Islands, India Region Apr 05 16:44 5.1 47 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Mid Indian Ridge Apr 03 07:19 5.3 10 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Mid-indian Ridge Apr 03 07:19 5.3 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON North Indian Ocean Apr 02 15:02 4.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Assam, India Mar 30 03:40 3.5 24 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Assam, India Mar 29 19:14 3.5 18 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Guwahati - Yesterday night between 11:30 to 12:30 when we all were sleeping I felt a weak shaking that lasted for about 30 seconds. I called my family members but no one believed and said I must have been hallucinating as I was sleeping. By the e way, was it true. Please put on news!
  • Guwahati - .
  • EMSC Assam, India Mar 28 10:18 3.0 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Sikkim, India Mar 26 21:42 4.5 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • sikkim - strong ,,,for 4 secs
  • USGS Gangtok, India Mar 26 21:42 4.5 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Sikkim, India Mar 26 21:42 4.5 10 MAP I Felt It
    USGS Phek, India Mar 25 02:05 4.5 103 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Rajasthan, India Mar 24 07:12 2.9 5 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC India-bangladesh Border Region Mar 21 15:40 3.9 37 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Nicobar Islands, India Region Mar 19 08:57 4.6 40 MAP I Felt It

डाटा स्रोत: USGSEMSCGFZGEONET
    Translation :  Google translation (please help us with a better translation - use the comment box below)

In depth articles on India earthquakes written by Earthquake-Report.com (continued)
    Earthquake in the Nepal / Sikkim (India) border area“I Have Felt It” reports
    (Sept. 18, 2011)
    Deadly earthquake Himalaya : 20 minutes news compilation video (Sept. 18, 2011)
    4.2 magnitude earthquake in the New Delhi, India (Sept. 7, 2011)
    Earthquake Chamoli district India : slight shaking felt until New Delhi (June 20, 2011)
    Strong earthquake in the Nepal-India border region (Apr. 4, 2011)
    Dangerous earthquake near the Myanmar / India border (Febr. 4, 2011)
    Killer earthquakes in India