Caribbean region real-time earthquakes list

The list below shows the last earthquakes in the Caribbean Region
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this region.  Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km)
Time = Universal Standard Time or UTC (GMT). Click here for conversion in your local time
NEW EARTHQUAKES and EXPERIENCE REPORTS WILL APPEAR AUTOMATICALLY
USGS Brenas, Puerto Rico Jul 20 17:59 2.6 74 MAP
USGS Vieques, Puerto Rico Jul 20 02:56 3.2 73 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Jul 20 02:03 2.9 77 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Vieques, Puerto Rico Jul 20 01:41 2.5 47 MAP
USGS Guaymate, Dominican Republic Jul 19 23:34 3.1 109 MAP
EMSC Dominican Republic Jul 19 23:34 3.1 109 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Charlotte Amalie, U.s. Virgin Islands Jul 19 23:28 2.8 27 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Road Town, British Virgin Islands Jul 19 01:36 2.9 35 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Mona Passage, Dominican Republic Jul 16 11:52 3.0 169 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Dominican Republic Region Jul 16 11:52 3.0 169 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Nicaragua Jul 16 07:23 3.4 189 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Ticuantepe - perhaps 2 seconds
  • EMSC Costa Rica Jul 16 06:57 4.1 6 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • londres - 15 seconds
  • USGS Charlotte Amalie, U.s. Virgin Islands Jul 16 04:13 3.1 152 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Costa Rica Jul 16 01:54 3.6 29 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Culebra, Puerto Rico Jul 15 09:32 2.7 25 MAP
    USGS Vieques, Puerto Rico Jul 15 07:52 3.1 44 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Brenas, Puerto Rico Jul 15 07:23 2.6 39 MAP
    USGS La Playa, Puerto Rico Jul 15 07:01 2.7 132 MAP

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below - Lo Senti

X

Comments

1. Sharine says:

Felt it in Aruba too!