Dominican Republic earthquakes list + Lista sismos Republica Dominicana

The list below shows the last Dominican Republic earthquakes
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de la Republica Dominicana.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area.
Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

In depth articles on Donican Republic earthquakes written by Earthquake-Report.com
- soon to come

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC - Click here for conversion in your local time.
M = Magnitud, D = Profundidad, Time = Tiempo - UTC - Haga Clic aquí para la conversión en su hora local.
EMSC Dominican Republic Region Jun 24 03:46 3.7 118 MAP I Felt It
USGS Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Jun 09 22:32 2.8 97 MAP I Felt It
USGS Mona Passage Jun 09 22:19 3.2 69 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Mona Passage, Dominican Republic Jun 04 16:16 3.2 150 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Jun 04 03:36 3.1 32 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Jun 02 07:05 3.2 157 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Stella, Puerto Rico May 30 06:08 2.9 138 MAP I Felt It
USGS Santa Barbara De Samana, Dominican Republic May 26 15:43 3.3 74 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Dominican Republic Region May 26 15:43 3.3 74 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Boca De Yuma, Dominican Republic Apr 25 21:18 3.8 153 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS La Romana, Dominican Republic Apr 25 13:04 3.8 135 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Dominican Republic Apr 25 13:04 3.5 144 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Pole Ojea, Puerto Rico Apr 24 09:21 2.9 24 MAP I Felt It
USGS Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Apr 23 02:54 3.7 161 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Dominican Republic Region Apr 20 23:24 4.2 58 MAP I Felt It
  • Santo Domingo - I felt that my desk was shaking a little bit. However, no property around me was damaged that I am aware of.
  • USGS San Pedro De Macoris, Dominican Republic Apr 20 23:24 4.2 57 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Pole Ojea, Puerto Rico Apr 20 18:41 3.4 87 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Dominican Republic Region Apr 20 18:41 2.6 64 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Apr 20 16:10 2.9 12 MAP I Felt It
    USGS Rincon, Puerto Rico Apr 17 04:11 2.9 20 MAP I Felt It
    USGS Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Apr 16 20:00 2.7 71 MAP I Felt It
    USGS Rincon, Puerto Rico Apr 16 14:02 2.8 44 MAP I Felt It
    USGS Otra Banda, Dominican Republic Apr 15 03:35 3.2 26 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Dominican Republic Region Apr 15 03:35 3.2 26 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Rincon, Puerto Rico Apr 14 23:17 2.8 22 MAP I Felt It
    USGS Rincon, Puerto Rico Apr 14 23:14 2.7 20 MAP I Felt It
    USGS Rincon, Puerto Rico Apr 14 22:44 3.5 150 MAP I Felt It INFO

Let us know if you have felt an earthquake -  Lo Senti

Comments

1. ESTABA COMPRANDO EN UN ALMACEN DONDE HABIAN CAJAS MUY ALTAS, Y TODO EMPEZO A MOVERSE, SALIMOS TODOS DE INMEDIAT