Dominican Republic earthquakes list + Lista sismos Republica Dominicana

The list below shows the last Dominican Republic earthquakes
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de la Republica Dominicana.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area.
Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

In depth articles on Donican Republic earthquakes written by Earthquake-Report.com
- soon to come

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC - Click here for conversion in your local time.
M = Magnitud, D = Profundidad, Time = Tiempo - UTC - Haga Clic aquí para la conversión en su hora local.
USGS Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Nov 24 17:01 3.0 38 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Oct 27 14:41 2.7 63 MAP I Felt It
USGS Boca De Yuma, Dominican Republic Oct 21 17:26 2.7 79 MAP I Felt It
USGS Boca De Yuma, Dominican Republic Oct 20 14:56 3.6 94 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Dominican Republic Region Oct 20 14:56 3.7 35 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Rincon, Puerto Rico Oct 01 08:57 4.4 79 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Mona Passage, Puerto Rico Oct 01 08:57 4.4 79 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Aguada - The bed was shaking at around late 4 am. the house shook a little as well.
  • EMSC Dominican Republic Region Sep 30 20:33 3.5 35 MAP I Felt It
    USGS Aguadilla, Puerto Rico Sep 14 20:43 3.1 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Boca De Yuma, Dominican Republic Sep 14 13:54 3.3 89 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Dominican Republic Region Sep 14 13:54 3.3 89 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Boca De Yuma, Dominican Republic Sep 14 03:40 4.3 133 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Dominican Republic Region Sep 14 03:40 4.3 133 MAP I Felt It INFO

Let us know if you have felt an earthquake -  Lo Senti

Comments

1. ESTABA COMPRANDO EN UN ALMACEN DONDE HABIAN CAJAS MUY ALTAS, Y TODO EMPEZO A MOVERSE, SALIMOS TODOS DE INMEDIAT