Iran multi-source realtime earthquakes list - لیست زلزله ایران

لیست زیر آخرین زلزله های ایران که توسط بسیاری از سازمان لرزه نگاری را نشان می دهد.
The list below shows the last Iranian earthquakes as reported by many seismological agencies

شما می توانید در فرم را در زبان فارسی نوشتن

ترجمه ماشینی -- لطفا بهبود (نوشتن در نظرات زیر وارد نمایید)

In depth articles on Iranian earthquakes written by Earthquake-Report.com

EMSC Western Iran Jun 27 22:37 3.6 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Eastern Iran Jun 27 07:48 4.3 6 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Southern Iran Jun 27 07:28 3.5 21 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Southern Iran Jun 27 04:02 3.6 28 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS 129 Km Ssw Of Gambiran Satu, Indonesia Jun 26 04:39 4.3 55 MAP
GEOFON Turkey-iran Border Region Jun 25 10:03 5.2 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Duhok, Iraq - No damage, maybe a minute max. Lots of swaying.
  • EMSC Turkey-iran Border Region Jun 25 10:03 5.1 5 MAP
    USGS 56 Km Ene Of Mohr, Iran Jun 09 17:43 4.2 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Southern Iran Jun 09 17:18 5.7 10 MAP
    USGS 57 Km Ene Of Mohr, Iran Jun 09 17:18 5.7 10 MAP
    EMSC Southern Iran Jun 09 17:18 5.7 2 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Doha, Qatar - Light shaking
  • Doha, Qatar - No damage, just a few seconds as I am on 11th floor
  • Doha - 10 seconds or so. Live on upper floor of apt building. Felt like building was settling. And sounds of the building settling—a bit loud. Could hear in a quiet room.
  • Manama - About 30 seconds to a minute. My hanging lights and Curtains were shaking. Happened at 20:20 pm
  • Manama - Was sitting on couch when the building started swaying back and forth. I am on the 18th floor of a 22story building.
  • Adliya, Bahrain - There has been no damage . I stay on the 6th floor and was sitting on the corner of the bed when it shook for few seconds. Bahrain news hasn\'t reported it yet but Iran is showing an earthquake same time I felt
  • Adliya - There has been no damage . I stay on the 6th floor and was sitting on the corner of the bed when it shook for few seconds. Bahrain news hasn't reported it yet but Iran is showing an earthquake same time I felt
  • Al Juffair - High rise apartment building started swaying and obvious motion - curtain and loose object movement. Lasted about 20 secs maybe longer. Time local in Bahrain around 20:18 - no visible damage
  • City - Live in 14th floor we could feel it as the chandelier was shaking.
  • Doha, Qatar - 60 seconds, no damage, apartment building shaking and light fitting swaying. Slightly disorientating as we didn’t know what it was to start!
  • Doha - 10 seconds
  • Jubail - Mild rocking for approximately 30 seconds.
  • doha - bruh moment
  • Doha - On 8th floor. Single movement felt- thought I imagined it. No damage.
  • Muharraq - It was light shaking but strong enough for me to feel it, sitting on my chair, for the door to shake and the water in the cooler to move. It latest for around 1 minute.
  • Tower 44 Westbay - The shaking did not last long like 10 seconds. I felt the wall and ceiling of the apartment vibrate lightly. No damages as in my apartment. I am on 16th floor.
  • Doha - I started feeling it after i saw the lights on the ceiling were swinging.
  • Doha - About 10 sec or more. Movement was horizontal (sideways). Did not detect any damages so far
  • Doha - No shaking. Just loud noises. Thought the neighbours were moving furniture. Loud creaking and scraping noises for 10 to 15 seconds.
  • Doha - I\'m usually very sensitive to tremors. Felt lightheaded and almost tipped over. Living on the 20th floor of a high rise next to the sea.
  • Al Khobar - Felt the tremors on the 15th floor for 15 seconds
  • Manama - I felt the bed I was sitting on moving and saw my baby bed’s canopy moving a little bit, around 20:20 for about 30 seconds - I live on the 6th floor
  • Doha - I live on the 3rd floor. No damage.
  • Manama - Felt light headed and saw the hanging lighys sway a little. It lasted for almost 20 seconds. I live on 13th floor. People at lower floors dodnt felt anything
  • Dubai - Very weak shaking
  • Manama - Live on 9th floor. Felt some slight movement around 8:20pm, thought I was going crazy until I asked my husband (who was in another room in our flat) and confirmed that he felt it too!
  • Seef - Light shaking
  • GEOFON Southern Iran Jun 09 16:08 5.5 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS 51 Km Ene Of Mohr, Iran Jun 09 16:08 5.4 10 MAP
    EMSC Southern Iran Jun 09 16:08 5.4 10 MAP
    EMSC Eastern Iran Jun 09 00:47 4.2 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Iran-iraq Border Region Jun 08 05:29 4.0 2 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Iran-iraq Border Region Jun 08 03:44 3.8 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Northwestern Iran Jun 07 05:10 3.3 2 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Eastern Iran Jun 06 15:32 3.6 7 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Southern Iran Jun 04 09:34 3.5 6 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Iran-iraq Border Region Jun 04 03:30 3.5 12 MAP I Felt It INFO

من احساس این شکل زلزله  ----- I Have Felt this Earthquake

X

Comments

1. The earth was shaking here in Urmia, I don't know why this site should have not released anything about this city!

• Armand Vervaeck says

It is now ! We try to be as complete as possible and we absolutely need the feedback of our readers (like you) to inform us. Please Amin report if you see or hear damage in your area. I reckon Urmia is approx. 100 km from the epicenter.