Peru earthquakes list - Lista sismos Peru

The list below shows the most recent Peru earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Peru más reciente.

In-depth articles written by earthquake-Report.com on earlier earthquakes
Artículos de fondo escritos por Earthquake-Report.com de terremotos/sismos en Peru

- Very strong dangerous earthquake near Ica, Peru (Jan. 30 2012)
- Earthquake Ica, Central Peru – 1 person killed and 341 houses collapsed or uninhabitable
(Oct. 28, 2011)
- Massive deep earthquake shakes Peru near the Brazilian border – 20 injured (Aug. 24, 2011)
- Understanding the massive 7.0 Peru / Brazil earthquake (August 24 2011)
- Weak earthquake close to Lima, Peru (Feb. 19, 2011)
- Moderate but dangerous earthquake near Chincha Alta, Central Peru (Nov. 3, 2010)

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Click here for conversion in your local time.
M = magnitud, D = profundidad (km), Tiempo = UTC - Haga clic aquí para la conversión en su hora local.

USGS Camana, Peru Jun 24 09:25 4.2 182 MAP I Felt It
USGS Chimbote, Peru Jun 08 21:24 4.8 35 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Tocache Nuevo, Peru Jun 08 14:01 5.2 117 MAP I Felt It
GEOFON Northern Peru Jun 08 14:01 5.2 119 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Off Coast Of Peru Jun 07 04:33 4.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Hacienda Huancane, Peru Jun 06 14:20 4.1 42 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Papayal, Peru Jun 05 11:34 5.6 50 MAP I Felt It
  • Vilcabamba - Light shaking woke me up, then felt a strong jolt, all lasted maybe 10 seconds total
  • Malacatos - Lasted about 10 seconds. The house shook strongly enough that I thought about going outside (rural area) to avoid any potential danger.
  • Tumbes - El remezón fue bien duro. La población salió a las calles. Fue un tiempo corto pero bien fuerte. La casa crujía
  • Zamora - Strong enough to wake me up. Lasted 5 seconds or so. No damage or fallen objects.
  • GEOFON Peru-ecuador Border Region Jun 05 11:34 5.6 47 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Landangui - 6 seconds, break, then another 4 or 5 seconds. no damage. house creaking and a slight sway.
  • Vilcabamba - 10-15 seconds shaking. Trees swaying outside. Windows svibrating building creaking. Even my 3 year old playing in the garden no I ed it.
  • Cuenca - No damage, lasted about 5-10 seconds, mild rocking back and forth
  • Moncora - Mild shaking, hope theres not a big wave about to hit
  • San Pedro de Vilcabamba - 5 seconds maybe, not sure but it could have felt unstable for another 10 seconds after the initial rattle.
  • Cariamanga - También si sintió fuerte en cariamanga - ecuador todos salimos a la calle
  • Santa Marianita / Manta - At 6:34am I felt weak shaking and some sounds for 6-8 seconds this it stopped and then another 2-3 second weak shaking.
  • USGS Acari, Peru Jun 01 15:09 4.5 12 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Peru-ecuador Border Region May 26 18:25 4.3 44 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Santa Lucia, Peru May 22 14:27 4.5 51 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Southern Peru May 22 14:27 4.5 51 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Ayabaca, Peru May 21 10:14 4.8 73 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Peru-ecuador Border Region May 21 10:14 4.8 75 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • San Pedro de Vilcabamba - It was enough to wake me up and I live in a very solid house. It only lasted a few seconds.
  • GEOFON Peru-ecuador Border Region May 21 10:14 4.8 70 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Lluta, Peru Apr 29 20:58 4.1 102 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Southern Peru Apr 29 20:58 4.1 100 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Northern Peru Apr 29 09:52 4.2 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Cali - No damage reports so far
  • USGS Lluta, Peru Apr 24 02:15 4.1 146 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Near Coast Of Southern Peru Apr 24 02:15 4.1 147 MAP I Felt It

Have you felt an earthquake ? Sintio un sismo ?

Comments

1. Lots of noise but didnt move much