Peru earthquakes list - Lista sismos Peru

The list below shows the most recent Peru earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Peru más reciente.

In-depth articles written by earthquake-Report.com on earlier earthquakes
Artículos de fondo escritos por Earthquake-Report.com de terremotos/sismos en Peru

- Very strong dangerous earthquake near Ica, Peru (Jan. 30 2012)
- Earthquake Ica, Central Peru – 1 person killed and 341 houses collapsed or uninhabitable
(Oct. 28, 2011)
- Massive deep earthquake shakes Peru near the Brazilian border – 20 injured (Aug. 24, 2011)
- Understanding the massive 7.0 Peru / Brazil earthquake (August 24 2011)
- Weak earthquake close to Lima, Peru (Feb. 19, 2011)
- Moderate but dangerous earthquake near Chincha Alta, Central Peru (Nov. 3, 2010)

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Click here for conversion in your local time.
M = magnitud, D = profundidad (km), Tiempo = UTC - Haga clic aquí para la conversión en su hora local.

Refresh this list
EMSC Central Peru Jun 22 21:54 3.9 18 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Peru-ecuador Border Region Jun 21 02:52 3.6 125 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Central Peru Jun 20 04:43 4.3 93 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Barranca, Peru Jun 19 23:03 4.9 112 MAP
GEOFON Northern Peru Jun 19 23:02 5.0 121 MAP
EMSC Northern Peru Jun 19 23:02 4.9 106 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Near Coast Of Central Peru Jun 19 08:18 3.6 33 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Central Peru Jun 19 02:07 4.2 30 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Lima - Lasted about a 2 seconds dogs barked couldnt feel it that mich but the walls and everything were shaking
  • Lima - It lasted a minute. My bed and windows shook a little.
  • EMSC Near Coast Of Southern Peru Jun 17 20:27 4.0 57 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Near Coast Of Southern Peru May 28 03:28 4.7 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Callao, Peru May 28 03:14 4.6 35 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Lima - Really fast
  • EMSC Near Coast Of Northern Peru May 27 09:27 3.9 15 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Lima - Extremely weak, would not have felt it if I were asleep
  • EMSC Southern Peru May 27 05:56 3.7 15 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Lima - Sudden jolt, no damage.
  • EMSC Off Coast Of Northern Peru May 27 00:47 4.2 30 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Chaclacayo - The movement lasted more than 2 minutes. It was mostly noise. Later we learned that the epicenter was several hundred kilometers away, in the department of Loreto.
  • EMSC Southern Peru May 26 23:42 4.2 11 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Huancavelica, Peru May 26 10:41 4.6 77 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Central Peru May 26 10:41 4.5 66 MAP
    EMSC Central Peru May 26 10:41 4.6 80 MAP
    USGS Lagunas, Peru May 26 07:41 8.0 109 MAP

Have you felt an earthquake ? Sintio un sismo ?

X

Comments

1. Lots of noise but didnt move much