Ecuador multi-source realtime earthquakes list - Lista sismos Ecuador

The list below shows the most recent Ecuador earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Ecuador más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Ecuador time = UTC -5

EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Sep 04 02:14 3.7 15 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Sep 01 04:44 4.0 43 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Aug 31 13:34 3.5 45 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Peru-ecuador Border Region Aug 31 05:30 4.4 148 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Colombia-ecuador Border Region Aug 30 19:09 3.5 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Aug 29 06:59 3.7 1 MAP

Lo Sentio – Have you Felt this earthquake ?

X

Comments

1. Bill Hohenstein says

Please advise if there is delay in updating earthquake data for Ecuador. Today we experienced a 4.7 event near Guayaquil but the Ecuador specific page hasn't been updated nor did I receive an alert.

Thank you!

• Armand Vervaeck says

The reason was a late reporting by the international agencies. Sorry in their place. We cannot follow the Ecuadorian services automatically. Hope they will be quicker in the future