Ecuador multi-source realtime earthquakes list - Lista sismos Ecuador

The list below shows the most recent Ecuador earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Ecuador más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Ecuador time = UTC -5

Refresh this list
EMSC Colombia-ecuador Border Region Jun 20 05:55 3.6 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Jun 19 12:16 3.7 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Jun 12 09:32 3.7 21 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Ecuador Jun 11 21:25 4.4 180 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Puyo, Ecuador Jun 11 21:25 4.4 171 MAP
EMSC Ecuador Jun 11 21:25 4.4 171 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Peru-ecuador Border Region Jun 11 12:28 4.7 66 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Lima - Very weak shaking
  • EMSC Colombia-ecuador Border Region Jun 09 22:45 2.9 3 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Colombia-ecuador Border Region Jun 06 05:46 3.6 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Ibarra - Weak shaking
  • Cotacachi - A moderate shake (maybe 10 times) that lasted about 5 seconds. No damage.
  • EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Jun 06 05:07 3.8 17 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Cotacachi - About 5 seconds, no damage. Time around 12:48 a.m.
  • EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador May 31 12:42 3.9 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Peru-ecuador Border Region May 31 08:55 3.7 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador May 30 09:14 3.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador May 30 08:08 3.6 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador May 29 11:18 3.6 3 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Ecuador May 29 04:01 3.0 2 MAP
    EMSC Ecuador May 29 03:59 3.0 6 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Ecuador May 28 18:28 3.1 4 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Quito - I was sitting in the lobby of Hostel 593 when I felt both shocks.
  • Quito - light shaking/swaying for about 8-10 seconds. About 15 seconds later there were a couple of light "bumps". No noticeable damage.
  • Quito - Weak shaking
  • Quito - Today in the early afternoon it shook twice for about 3 seconds each time. The shakes were about 3 minutes apart.
  • Quito - 2 weak shakings earlier in the afternoon and now again felt weak shaking at 10 pm
  • Quito - In the morning, on the 7th floor, felt light shaking for a few second, and again shortly after. At night, on the first floor in a large building, felt a boom for a second of so that felt almost like an explosion. All the earthquakes and tremors over the oast few years have felt horizontal in motion. The ones today apparently had the epicenter in the city, and felt extremely vertical in motion, in my opinion.
  • EMSC Ecuador May 25 22:34 3.6 87 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Cuenca - Went on for several seconds
  • EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador May 24 00:09 4.1 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Peru-ecuador Border Region May 22 20:49 4.0 92 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador May 22 09:18 3.6 31 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Off The Coast Of Ecuador May 21 21:19 5.3 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Guayaquil - Went on for at least 30 seconds after it woke me up at 2:44 local time.
  • Azuay - The shaking last at list 20 seconds! Thank god o damages!
  • EMSC Off Coast Of Ecuador May 21 21:19 4.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Apr 19 23:20 3.6 77 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Salinas, Ecuador Apr 17 09:13 4.4 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Apr 17 03:26 3.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Apr 14 19:28 4.1 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Ecuador Apr 13 17:27 3.5 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Puyo, Ecuador Apr 13 03:43 4.8 179 MAP

Lo Sentio – Have you Felt this earthquake ?

X

Comments

1. Bill Hohenstein says:

Please advise if there is delay in updating earthquake data for Ecuador. Today we experienced a 4.7 event near Guayaquil but the Ecuador specific page hasn't been updated nor did I receive an alert.

Thank you!

The reason was a late reporting by the international agencies. Sorry in their place. We cannot follow the Ecuadorian services automatically. Hope they will be quicker in the future