Argentina multi-source realtime earthquakes list - Lista sismos Argentina

The list below shows the most recent Argentina earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Argentina más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Argentina time = UTC -3

Refresh this list
EMSC Salta, Argentina Jun 06 17:51 4.5 206 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Jun 05 17:07 3.3 229 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Jun 05 10:49 3.8 168 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Jun 04 18:23 4.1 181 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Jun 04 06:52 3.2 124 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Jun 03 20:47 3.5 245 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Jun 03 19:49 4.2 178 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Jun 03 19:49 4.1 208 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Jun 03 05:02 3.5 475 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Jun 02 23:16 3.4 230 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina May 31 19:51 3.8 225 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Catamarca, Argentina May 31 19:18 3.6 155 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Santa Cruz, Argentina May 31 15:42 3.8 30 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC La Rioja, Argentina May 31 14:47 3.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Mendoza Province, Argentina May 29 00:50 3.9 117 MAP
EMSC San Juan, Argentina May 29 00:50 3.5 129 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina May 28 04:29 3.6 224 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina May 28 00:30 3.7 197 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina May 27 15:25 4.4 15 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina May 27 15:09 3.9 230 MAP I Felt It INFO

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below - Lo Sintio ?

X

Comments

1. Veronica says:

I live in san francisco, california and felt the contra costa earthquake this morning. A moderate shake.

I send you my prayers from the states. May you be protected and guarded by the Heavenly Host, today.

your sister in prayers,