Argentina multi-source realtime earthquakes list - Lista sismos Argentina

The list below shows the most recent Argentina earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Argentina más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Argentina time = UTC -3

EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 23 07:13 3.4 251 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 19 17:56 4.0 240 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 19 14:27 4.0 200 MAP I Felt It
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Nov 19 14:27 4.4 199 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Nov 19 00:33 3.7 126 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 18 15:47 4.5 235 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Salta Province, Argentina Nov 18 15:01 4.6 187 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 18 15:01 4.4 186 MAP I Felt It
USGS Chicoana, Argentina Nov 18 15:01 4.3 125 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Nov 16 21:33 3.7 245 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Nov 15 05:37 3.9 109 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 15 05:23 4.3 224 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 12 16:29 3.9 209 MAP I Felt It
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Nov 12 16:29 3.9 209 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Mendoza, Argentina Nov 12 01:31 4.6 10 MAP I Felt It
GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Nov 12 01:31 4.5 10 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Mendoza, Argentina Nov 12 01:31 4.6 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Nov 11 10:55 4.1 198 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 11 10:55 4.1 200 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 11 08:18 3.4 214 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS El Galpon, Argentina Nov 11 04:20 4.6 58 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 11 04:20 4.6 60 MAP I Felt It
GEOFON Salta Province, Argentina Nov 11 04:20 4.8 44 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 10 14:45 3.5 230 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 10 04:06 3.9 214 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Nov 10 01:16 4.9 159 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 10 01:16 4.9 164 MAP I Felt It
GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Nov 10 01:16 4.7 168 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Nov 08 20:40 4.8 172 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 08 20:40 4.8 170 MAP I Felt It
GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Nov 08 20:40 4.7 171 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Nov 06 13:27 3.3 6 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Nov 05 20:54 4.2 220 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Nov 02 17:40 4.4 219 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Oct 18 14:55 3.7 256 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Oct 17 20:11 3.3 212 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Oct 17 17:43 4.1 225 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Salta, Argentina Oct 17 17:43 4.1 237 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Oct 17 16:26 3.7 242 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Oct 16 12:21 4.3 153 MAP I Felt It INFO

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below - Lo Sintio ?

Comments

1. Veronica says:

I live in san francisco, california and felt the contra costa earthquake this morning. A moderate shake.

I send you my prayers from the states. May you be protected and guarded by the Heavenly Host, today.

your sister in prayers,