Texas earthquakes list + in-depth articles

The list below shows the latest  Texas earthquakes

Articles on Texas earthquakes written by Earthquake-Report.com
Earthquake in Irving, Texas - Sept. 30, 2012
Timpson, Texas earthquake updated to M4.8 -  May 17, 2012
Moderate extremely shallow earthquake in Atascosa County, Texas - Oct. 20, 2011
- Shallow magnitude 4.4 earthquake close to Snyder, Texas  - Sept. 11, 2011

TRY our unique ER Twitter @Quake_TrackerTX, reporting only TEXAS earthquakes
(including portions of the neighboring states and Mexico).
Probably the only one in the world combining earthquakes with I Have Felt It
reports
 coming from our readers. Try us, you will not regret it.
Online since December 16, 2012

USGS Nixon, Texas Feb 03 05:01 3.0 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Pecos, Texas Feb 02 11:07 2.6 2 MAP
    USGS Van Horn, Texas Jan 31 22:17 2.6 5 MAP
    USGS Pecos, Texas Jan 29 12:32 2.6 4 MAP
    USGS Three Rivers, Texas Jan 27 03:48 2.6 10 MAP
    USGS Three Rivers, Texas Jan 26 04:53 2.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Paige,Texas - Dog woke me up about 3:30 am found shelves had moved 2 inches on my desk.
  • Paige Texas - Dog woke me at 3:30 AM heard vibration found shelves on my desk has moved.
  • USGS Three Rivers, Texas Jan 26 01:29 2.6 10 MAP

Have you felt an earthquake ? Tell us

X

Comments

1. Sherrie says:

It shook the house, and at first I thought someone hit our garage with their car, or a large object landed on our roof - kind of both at the same time. Dogs started barking all around the neighborhood, too. It just felt like a big T H U M P all around our home.

2. logicrules says:

I lived in CA for 20+ years and became very sensitive to earthquakes.
      I have felt several earthquakes while living in Amarillo (1 year) but none have been reported until now. Why?

We report all earthquakes M2.5 or more coming from the main seismological agencies in the world