Texas earthquakes list + in-depth articles

The list below shows the latest  Texas earthquakes

Articles on Texas earthquakes written by Earthquake-Report.com
Earthquake in Irving, Texas - Sept. 30, 2012
Timpson, Texas earthquake updated to M4.8 -  May 17, 2012
Moderate extremely shallow earthquake in Atascosa County, Texas - Oct. 20, 2011
- Shallow magnitude 4.4 earthquake close to Snyder, Texas  - Sept. 11, 2011

TRY our unique ER Twitter @Quake_TrackerTX, reporting only TEXAS earthquakes
(including portions of the neighboring states and Mexico).
Probably the only one in the world combining earthquakes with I Have Felt It
reports
 coming from our readers. Try us, you will not regret it.
Online since December 16, 2012

EMSC Western Texas Jan 17 09:32 3.5 2 MAP I Felt It
USGS Snyder, Texas Jan 10 02:03 3.8 3 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Western Texas Jan 10 02:03 3.8 4 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Texas Panhandle Region Dec 26 18:25 2.7 4 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Texas Panhandle Region Dec 26 18:25 2.7 4 MAP I Felt It
USGS Haslet, Texas Dec 17 22:29 3.0 4 MAP I Felt It
  • Roanoke - Some stuff fell off my shelf, all the neighbors came out thinking someone ran a car into their house.
  • Haslet - Standing outside felt and heard it
  • EMSC Northern Texas Dec 17 22:29 3.0 4 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Southern Texas Dec 14 12:35 3.0 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Nixon, Texas Dec 14 12:35 3.0 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Northern Texas Dec 07 00:27 2.8 5 MAP I Felt It
  • Dallas, Texas - Noise heard. Shook me in my desk chair. House creaked. approx. 3-4 second duration.
  • Irving - Building shook, blinds rattled

• Data sources courtesy : USGSEMSCGFZGEONET

Have you felt an earthquake ? Tell us

Comments

1. Sherrie says:

It shook the house, and at first I thought someone hit our garage with their car, or a large object landed on our roof - kind of both at the same time. Dogs started barking all around the neighborhood, too. It just felt like a big T H U M P all around our home.

2. logicrules says:

I lived in CA for 20+ years and became very sensitive to earthquakes.
      I have felt several earthquakes while living in Amarillo (1 year) but none have been reported until now. Why?

We report all earthquakes M2.5 or more coming from the main seismological agencies in the world