Earthquakes in the world on March 3, 2014 (M4.5 or more)

Last update: March 3, 2014 at 11:57 pm by By

New earthquakes will be added instantly! + Page refresh every 600 secs + Keep page open in a browser tab.
This is the Major daily earthquakes overview. Earthquakes of M 2.9 or more, click here.

Join our small group of volunteers and use your skills to help the world better understand the danger of earthquakes / volcanoes and to be prepared for it. Write us a few lines so that we can contact you.

OUR DAMAGE OVERVIEW LISTS : 20132014

(most complete damage list in the world and probably only the top of the Iceberg)

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Click here for the Time Zone world map.
Click here for examples of our “earthquake notifications (button below)”

ER I Felt A (not Listed) Earthquake Mar 03 23:59 4.6 0 MAP I Felt It
  • Lakeland Florida - I was on line surging the web Sat. Evening when I felt mild shaking. I could feel it in my desk and in my chair. I could also see the water in my glass tremble lightly. This went on for almost ten min..
  • Fès - Vers 3:50 AM, j'ai senti une légère secousse précédée par un bruit quelques minutes plutôt.
  • Fès - Vers 3:50 une légère secousse précédée par un bruit quelques minutes plus tôt
  • Nigeria - merhaba Eğer stres ve hızlı onayı olmadan kişisel veya işletme kredisi ihtiyacınız var mı? Eğer öyleyse biz şimdi% 3 asal faiz oranı kredi sunuyoruz olarak, lütfen bize ulaşın. Bizim kredi güvenli ve daha fazla bilgi ve uygulamalar için güvenli olduğunu, bu e-postaya cevap lütfen. paulelvisloans@hotmail.com
  • Clarkstone GA - I work morning watch and notice my monitor on the computer shaking and trembling, and underneath my feet was tremors!!
  • GEOFON Near East Coast Of Honshu, Japan Mar 03 20:28 4.6 103 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Northern Mid-atlantic Ridge Mar 03 17:19 4.9 12 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Kepulauan Obi, Indonesia Mar 03 12:32 4.6 20 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Vanuatu Region Mar 03 07:39 4.7 669 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Vanuatu Region Mar 03 07:39 4.7 652 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Puerto Madero, Mexico Mar 03 06:10 4.6 50 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Offshore Chiapas, Mexico Mar 03 06:10 4.6 48 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Offshore Valparaiso, Chile Mar 03 03:17 5.1 10 MAP I Felt It
  • Santiago - Light swaying of buildings. Minimal brief shaking.
  • Renaca, Vina del Mar - The cat in my lap and I felt it while watching TV: a gentle shaking that lasted many seconds.
  • Vina del Mar - Ich war im 10. Stock eines Wohngebäudes in Vina del Mar - in unmittelbarer Nähe der Stadt Valparaiso. Für wenige Sekunden spürte ich ein leichtes Schütteln des Gebäudes - allerdings ohne Nachschwingung. Meine Frau, die hier aufgewachsen ist, spürte das Beben nicht - es war wohl für ihren "Standard" zu schwach um wahrgenommen zu werden...
  • GEOFON Near Coast Of Central Chile Mar 03 03:17 5.1 24 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Valparaiso, Chile Mar 03 03:17 5.1 10 MAP I Felt It
    USGS Naha-shi, Japan Mar 03 02:27 5.2 56 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Ryukyu Islands, Japan Mar 03 02:27 5.2 48 MAP I Felt It
    GEOFON Ryukyu Islands, Japan Mar 03 02:27 5.0 47 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Puerto Madero, Mexico Mar 03 00:32 4.8 50 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Offshore Chiapas, Mexico Mar 03 00:32 4.8 50 MAP I Felt It
    GEOFON Near Coast Of Chiapas, Mexico Mar 03 00:32 5.1 10 MAP I Felt It INFO

Data sources courtesy : USGSEMSCGFZGEONET (New Zealand only)

Useful information to read this daily earthquake list
    The INFO link behind earthquakes is showing additional information and a map with older seismicity in the epicenter area.
    The multi-source approach has been setup to compare values as seismology is not an exact science and needs a lot of calculations. The reference for the time zone is UTC (Coordinated Universal Time, also called GMT). Color explanation if we add some details above the list : green color = NOT dangerous for damage or injuries, orange color = MODERATE risk for damage or injuries, red color = CONSIDERABLE risk for damage or injuries

REAL TIME EARTHQUAKE LISTS – WORLD – REGIONS – COUNTRIES – STATES

Our Fast Earthquake and Tsunami Twitter Accounts :
    M4+ALLM5+M6+CHILICANADABRITISH COLUMBIACALIFORNIAOREGONWASHINGTONHAWAIITEXASOKLAHOMA

Comments

1. I couldn’t believe it! I had to just stare at the monitor to make sure it was shaking!