Earthquakes in the world on February 14, 2014 (M2.9 or more)

Last update: February 14, 2014 at 12:47 pm by By

New earthquakes will be added instantly! + Page refresh every 600 secs + Keep page open in a browser tab.

More than normal earthquake activity
Populated areas who have a more than normal frequency of earthquakes the preceding days are Greece (Luxourion afterschocks), China (Xinjiang aftershocks) and Chile (both in North and Central Chile).

Earthquake-Report.com needs your skills

Because of our growing popularity, we urgently need volunteers (limited time activities per day/week/event) for the following tasks : earthquake article writer(s) (living in Asia, Pacific or Western USA), earthquake damage scanners (general AND language specific like Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, etc), earthquake data collector(s), social media specialist(s), Facebook Page Admin(s), volcano and landslide news scanners as well as a couple of other small tasks. Tell us what you think you can do and become a part of the best non-governmental earthquake information network in the world.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Click here for the Time Zone world map.
Click here for examples of our “earthquake notifications (button below)”

ER I Felt A (not Listed) Earthquake Feb 14 23:59 4.6 0 MAP I Felt It
  • Yona - Just felt tremor.
  • EMSC Antofagasta, Chile Feb 14 23:41 2.9 114 MAP I Felt It
    GEONET Tokomaru Bay Feb 14 04:17 3.9 14 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Western Turkey Feb 14 03:41 3.1 2 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Lixourion, Greece Feb 14 03:38 4.8 10 MAP I Felt It
    GEOFON Greece Feb 14 03:38 4.8 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Greece Feb 14 03:38 4.7 2 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Virgin Islands Region Feb 14 02:04 3.0 45 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Charlotte Amalie, U.s. Virgin Islands Feb 14 02:04 3.0 45 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Nobeoka, Japan Feb 14 01:53 4.2 144 MAP I Felt It
  • oshino - Just woke up....
  • EMSC Kyushu, Japan Feb 14 01:53 4.3 136 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Greece Feb 14 00:36 2.9 10 MAP I Felt It
    GEOFON Jordan/syria Region Feb 14 00:33 4.6 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Central Turkey Feb 14 00:33 4.7 9 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Turkey-syria Border Region Feb 14 00:33 4.7 14 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Antofagasta, Chile Feb 14 00:32 3.2 237 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Greece Feb 14 00:32 3.1 12 MAP I Felt It INFO

Data sources courtesy : USGSEMSCGFZGEONET (New Zealand only)

REAL TIME EARTHQUAKE LISTS – WORLD – REGIONS – COUNTRIES – STATE

Our Fast Earthquake and Tsunami Twitter Accounts :
    M4+ALLM5+M6+CHILICANADABRITISH COLUMBIACALIFORNIAOREGONWASHINGTONHAWAIITEXASOKLAHOMA

Comments

1. Tammy Capps says:

Shook the house and the bed I was laying on. Definitely knew what it was. Lasted maybe 4 solid seconds then about 20 seconds later I think I felt some very small vibrations. This was in Jefferson, GA about 13 minutes from Athens, GA.