Australia earthquake list

Last update: June 20, 2012 at 1:41 am by By

The list below shows the last earthquakes in Australia

In depth articles on Australia earthquakes written by Earthquake-Report.com
- Strong earthquake in the greater Melbourne area, Australia (June 19, 2012)
- Strong earthquake near the coast of Western Australia (Cape Range National Park) - December 5, 2011
- Unusual moderate shallow earthquake close to Melbourne, Australia - July 5, 2011
- Moderate shallow earthquake and aftershocks near Townsville, Queensland, Australia - April 16, 2011

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Australia time = UTC +10 (DST +11)
EMSC Near S.e. Coast Of Australia May 06 13:15 2.8 43 MAP I Felt It
EMSC New South Wales, Australia Jan 20 13:45 2.1 4 MAP I Felt It
EMSC New South Wales, Australia Jan 20 13:05 2.1 2 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Western Australia Jan 20 10:06 2.7 10 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Western Australia Jan 20 09:40 3.0 8 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC New South Wales, Australia Jan 20 09:40 2.2 2 MAP I Felt It
EMSC New South Wales, Australia Jan 19 16:54 2.0 2 MAP I Felt It

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below

Comments

1. Darryl says:

Bendigo windows rattled bed shook felt like train going past lasted 10 to 15 sec