Middle East (realtime) earthquakes list – الشرق الأوسط (الحقيقي) قائمة الزلازل

Last update: March 6, 2013 at 11:25 pm by By

The list below shows the last earthquakes in the Middle East Region النسخة العربية (جوجل ترجمة)
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this region. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of ” delivery frequency” and “Magnitude”. Click here for more information.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km)
Time = Universal Standard Time or UTC (GMT). Click here for conversion in your local time
NEW EARTHQUAKES and EXPERIENCE REPORTS WILL APPEAR AUTOMATICALLY
EMSC Dodecanese Is.-turkey Border Reg Oct 23 15:52 2.9 110 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Cyprus Region Oct 23 08:57 2.5 15 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Crete, Greece Oct 23 05:26 2.4 10 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Southern Greece Oct 23 00:27 2.4 19 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Crete, Greece Oct 23 00:01 2.7 59 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Central Mediterranean Sea Oct 22 23:19 2.9 20 MAP I Felt It

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below

Comments

1. john says:

I’m staying in Doha, Qatar and felt a vibration in the middle of the night that woke me. don’t have a time but i wanted to make sure i wasn’t crazy!

im staying on the 34th floor of a hotel so i guess the minior vibrations went straight up the Concrete structure and were amplified. Maybe?

early morning 21st Jan 2014

Perfectly possible. In high rise buildings even weak earthquakes which are not listed internationally can be felt. Thanks for telling us.