Middle East (realtime) earthquakes list – الشرق الأوسط (الحقيقي) قائمة الزلازل

Last update: March 6, 2013 at 11:25 pm by By

The list below shows the last earthquakes in the Middle East Region النسخة العربية (جوجل ترجمة)
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this region. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of ” delivery frequency” and “Magnitude”. Click here for more information.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km)
Time = Universal Standard Time or UTC (GMT). Click here for conversion in your local time
NEW EARTHQUAKES and EXPERIENCE REPORTS WILL APPEAR AUTOMATICALLY
EMSC Crete, Greece Jul 31 10:44 2.0 21 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Crete, Greece Jul 31 10:41 2.4 19 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Cyprus Region Jul 31 09:04 2.5 19 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Crete, Greece Jul 30 23:28 2.8 5 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Southern Iran Jul 30 15:11 3.9 20 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Cyprus Region Jul 30 09:08 3.0 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Southern Iran Jul 30 07:58 3.7 7 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Southern Iran Jul 30 06:20 3.8 15 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Cyprus Region Jul 30 04:13 2.9 13 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Southern Iran Jul 30 02:18 3.5 19 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Southern Iran Jul 30 01:32 5.3 10 MAP I Felt It
  • Dubai - I was typing on my laptop, had the feeling that I was nocious until i saw a plant in my apartment moving and felt that the building was moving (16th floor). No damages
  • Home - Thank God no property damage
    EMSC Crete, Greece Jul 26 11:36 2.6 15 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Southern Iran Jul 26 10:48 4.1 9 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Crete, Greece Jul 26 07:12 2.6 18 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Central Mediterranean Sea Jul 26 04:39 2.2 1 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Southern Greece Jul 26 03:29 2.0 2 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Crete, Greece Jul 25 20:10 3.4 2 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Schinokapsala - Eenmalig voelden we ons vakantiehuisje flink bewegen om ca.23.10 griekse tijd
  • EMSC Dodecanese Islands, Greece Jul 25 16:09 3.4 2 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Southern Iran Jul 24 12:54 4.0 17 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Southern Iran Jul 24 06:04 4.3 41 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Southern Iran Jul 24 06:04 4.5 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Dodecanese Islands, Greece Jul 24 01:40 3.3 116 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Dodecanese Is.-turkey Border Reg Jul 24 00:22 2.2 12 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Turkey-syria Border Region Jul 23 18:19 2.6 10 MAP I Felt It

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below

Comments

1. john says:

I’m staying in Doha, Qatar and felt a vibration in the middle of the night that woke me. don’t have a time but i wanted to make sure i wasn’t crazy!

im staying on the 34th floor of a hotel so i guess the minior vibrations went straight up the Concrete structure and were amplified. Maybe?

early morning 21st Jan 2014

Perfectly possible. In high rise buildings even weak earthquakes which are not listed internationally can be felt. Thanks for telling us.