Middle East (realtime) earthquakes list - الشرق الأوسط (الحقيقي) قائمة الزلازل

Last update: March 6, 2013 at 11:25 pm by By

The list below shows the last earthquakes in the Middle East Region -- النسخة العربية (جوجل ترجمة)
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this region. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km)
Time = Universal Standard Time or UTC (GMT). Click here for conversion in your local time
NEW EARTHQUAKES and EXPERIENCE REPORTS WILL APPEAR AUTOMATICALLY
EMSC Dodecanese Is.-turkey Border Reg Feb 19 08:59 2.1 9 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Southern Greece Feb 19 05:13 3.7 40 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Dodecanese Is.-turkey Border Reg Feb 18 18:30 2.0 9 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Dodecanese Is.-turkey Border Reg Feb 18 09:20 2.6 1 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Southern Greece Feb 18 07:45 2.4 1 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Southern Greece Feb 18 06:14 2.4 2 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Syria-iraq Border Region Feb 17 23:00 4.1 20 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Southern Greece Feb 17 15:47 2.1 1 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Dodecanese Is.-turkey Border Reg Feb 17 07:43 2.3 325 MAP I Felt It
  • Inglewood - No damage just a slight scuffling almost felt like i personally was shuffling around except i was layong still
  • EMSC Eastern Mediterranean Sea Feb 17 07:28 3.2 13 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Turkey-syria Border Region Feb 16 13:08 2.2 12 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Western Turkey Feb 16 10:23 2.5 5 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Southern Greece Feb 16 02:54 2.5 6 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Cyprus Region Feb 16 01:01 2.5 60 MAP I Felt It
    USGS Moirai, Greece Feb 15 23:01 4.6 10 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Crete, Greece Feb 15 23:01 4.6 10 MAP I Felt It
  • Voutes, Crete - Relatively mild for local standards, but long-ish in duration (subjectively).
  • GEOFON Crete, Greece Feb 15 23:01 4.3 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Central Mediterranean Sea Feb 13 03:06 3.1 20 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Northern Iran Feb 13 02:27 3.5 20 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Eastern Mediterranean Sea Feb 12 21:52 2.2 79 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Dodecanese Is.-turkey Border Reg Feb 12 18:18 3.0 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Dodecanese Is.-turkey Border Reg Feb 11 21:50 2.2 22 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Dodecanese Is.-turkey Border Reg Feb 11 19:58 2.0 13 MAP I Felt It

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below

Comments

1. I'm staying in Doha, Qatar and felt a vibration in the middle of the night that woke me. don't have a time but i wanted to make sure i wasn't crazy!

im staying on the 34th floor of a hotel so i guess the minior vibrations went straight up the Concrete structure and were amplified. Maybe?

early morning 21st Jan 2014

Perfectly possible. In high rise buildings even weak earthquakes which are not listed internationally can be felt. Thanks for telling us.