Middle East (realtime) earthquakes list – الشرق الأوسط (الحقيقي) قائمة الزلازل

Last update: March 6, 2013 at 11:25 pm by By

The list below shows the last earthquakes in the Middle East Region النسخة العربية (جوجل ترجمة)
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this region. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of ” delivery frequency” and “Magnitude”. Click here for more information.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km)
Time = Universal Standard Time or UTC (GMT). Click here for conversion in your local time
NEW EARTHQUAKES and EXPERIENCE REPORTS WILL APPEAR AUTOMATICALLY
GEOFON Dodecanese Islands, Greece Mar 28 13:26 4.3 129 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Central Mediterranean Sea Mar 28 11:09 2.9 12 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Dodecanese Is.-turkey Border Reg Mar 28 03:41 2.7 12 MAP I Felt It
USGS Karpathos, Greece Mar 27 23:34 5.2 63 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Crete, Greece Mar 27 23:34 5.2 80 MAP I Felt It
  • Elia - Small oscillations but for a long period possibly over 10 seconds
  • Los Cyclades - We had just got into bed when i felt the bottom left hand corner of the bed start shaking and we heard a rattling sound. Nothing else moved . My husband felt the same thing one hour later.
  • GEOFON Crete, Greece Mar 27 23:34 5.2 70 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Central Turkey Mar 27 21:19 3.1 6 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Iraq Mar 27 21:16 2.8 26 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Dodecanese Is.-turkey Border Reg Mar 27 17:11 2.7 8 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Dodecanese Is.-turkey Border Reg Mar 27 14:44 2.3 84 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Cyprus Region Mar 27 05:43 2.6 15 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Dodecanese Islands, Greece Mar 27 03:16 2.5 47 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Dodecanese Is.-turkey Border Reg Mar 26 23:31 3.0 8 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Western Turkey Mar 26 23:03 2.2 10 MAP I Felt It

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below

Comments

1. john says:

I’m staying in Doha, Qatar and felt a vibration in the middle of the night that woke me. don’t have a time but i wanted to make sure i wasn’t crazy!

im staying on the 34th floor of a hotel so i guess the minior vibrations went straight up the Concrete structure and were amplified. Maybe?

early morning 21st Jan 2014

Perfectly possible. In high rise buildings even weak earthquakes which are not listed internationally can be felt. Thanks for telling us.