India earthquake list + in-depth articles - भारत भूकंप सूची

Last update: July 16, 2012 at 7:18 am by By

The list below shows the last earthquakes in India
नीचे दी गई सूची से भारत में पिछले भूकंप कि  पता चलता है
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area.
Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

In depth articles on India earthquakes written by Earthquake-Report.com
Earthquake near the India / Myanmar border (Manipur and Nagaland provinces) (July 15, 2012)
Moderate earthquake in Northern India (greater New Delhi area) (March 5, 2012)
Very strong damaging earthquake in the Nepal / Sikkim (India) border area
  (Sept. 18, 2011)
Understanding the very strong damaging Nepal/Sikkim earthquake (Sept. 18, 2011)
Nepal / Sikkim experiences – 3 countries, 3 different stories (Sept. 18, 2011)
The most impressive Image series of the Nepal / Sikkim Himalaya earthquake (Sept. 18, 2011)
More articles : see below

EMSC Mid-indian Ridge May 20 04:09 5.0 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Myanmar-india Border Region May 19 23:10 4.8 52 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Myanmar-india Border Region May 19 23:10 4.9 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Kakching, India May 12 07:54 4.8 72 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Myanmar-india Border Region May 12 07:54 5.3 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Myanmar-india Border Region May 12 07:54 4.7 132 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Imphal - No damage at all to buildings etc but shaking- and electrical fittings around the house such as chandeliers jangled.
  • EMSC India May 11 16:59 6.0 2 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Bamboo Flat, India Apr 18 15:29 4.7 38 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Myanmar-india Border Region Apr 14 05:41 4.6 77 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Andaman Islands, India Region Apr 13 14:14 4.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Andaman Islands, India Region Apr 13 14:14 4.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Lakhipur, India Apr 05 07:42 5.0 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Meghalaya, India Region Apr 05 07:42 5.0 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Guwahati - I was woken up by the shaking bed!
  • Tura - no properties damage as of yet
  • Guwahai - Moderate Shaking. No damage.
  • Tura - felt it
  • Salakati - No damage. Weak shaking. Felt at 2nd Floor.
  • Shillong - shocking
    GEOFON Andaman Islands, India Region Feb 04 15:30 5.0 34 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Himachal Pradesh, India Feb 04 07:10 4.5 50 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Meghalaya, India Region Feb 02 16:14 2.5 10 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Assam, India Feb 01 23:49 3.7 33 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Myanmar-india Border Region Feb 01 19:48 3.8 111 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Rajasthan, India Jan 28 22:47 3.8 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • jaipur - Very shaking earthquake feeled today in very early morning around 04:15 am all were sleeping suddenly bed
  • India Jaipur - Just felt it.. Nothing damaged
  • Jaipur - At morning 4:17, I suddenly woke up and observed moderate shaking for about 20 -30 seconds
  • Jaipur - I was awoken by the earthquake at 4:19 a.m. it was moderate,no property damaged.
  • assam - tree falling
  • Jeenmata Ralawata - It was felt strongly
  • EMSC Western Indian-antarctic Ridge Jan 26 13:50 4.8 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Western Indian Antarctic Ridge Jan 26 13:50 4.9 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Western Indian-antarctic Ridge Jan 26 13:50 4.8 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Indian Ocean Triple Junction Jan 22 14:48 4.9 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Indian Ocean Triple Junction Jan 22 14:48 4.9 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Southwest Indian Ridge Jan 21 13:02 5.2 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Southwest Indian Ridge Jan 21 13:02 5.2 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Southwest Indian Ridge Jan 21 13:02 5.1 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Mid-indian Ridge Jan 17 19:25 5.0 10 MAP I Felt It
    GEOFON Mid Indian Ridge Jan 17 19:25 5.3 10 MAP I Felt It INFO

डाटा स्रोत: USGSEMSCGFZGEONET
    Translation :  Google translation (please help us with a better translation - use the comment box below)

In depth articles on India earthquakes written by Earthquake-Report.com (continued)
    Earthquake in the Nepal / Sikkim (India) border area“I Have Felt It” reports
    (Sept. 18, 2011)
    Deadly earthquake Himalaya : 20 minutes news compilation video (Sept. 18, 2011)
    4.2 magnitude earthquake in the New Delhi, India (Sept. 7, 2011)
    Earthquake Chamoli district India : slight shaking felt until New Delhi (June 20, 2011)
    Strong earthquake in the Nepal-India border region (Apr. 4, 2011)
    Dangerous earthquake near the Myanmar / India border (Febr. 4, 2011)
    Killer earthquakes in India