Caribbean region real-time earthquakes list

Last update: March 6, 2013 at 11:25 pm by By

The list below shows the last earthquakes in the Caribbean Region
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this region.  Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km)
Time = Universal Standard Time or UTC (GMT). Click here for conversion in your local time
NEW EARTHQUAKES and EXPERIENCE REPORTS WILL APPEAR AUTOMATICALLY
USGS Road Town, British Virgin Islands May 28 10:04 2.6 49 MAP I Felt It
USGS Road Town, British Virgin Islands May 28 03:04 2.8 39 MAP I Felt It
USGS Road Town, British Virgin Islands May 28 02:57 2.6 7 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Near North Coast Of Colombia May 27 16:33 3.3 4 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Antigua And Barbuda Region May 27 08:46 4.0 8 MAP I Felt It
USGS Parham, Antigua And Barbuda May 27 08:46 4.0 7 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Puerto Rico Region May 26 22:21 2.4 35 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Vieques, Puerto Rico May 26 22:21 3.1 49 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Santa Barbara De Samana, Dominican Republic May 26 15:43 3.3 74 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Dominican Republic Region May 26 15:43 3.3 74 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Road Town, British Virgin Islands May 24 22:50 2.5 59 MAP I Felt It
USGS Road Town, British Virgin Islands May 24 21:23 2.5 66 MAP I Felt It
USGS Road Town, British Virgin Islands May 24 15:32 2.5 45 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Virgin Islands Region May 24 15:17 3.2 77 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Road Town, British Virgin Islands May 24 15:17 3.2 77 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Road Town, British Virgin Islands May 24 14:46 2.5 53 MAP I Felt It
USGS Charlotte Amalie, U.s. Virgin Islands May 24 14:25 4.6 51 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Virgin Islands Region May 24 14:25 4.6 52 MAP I Felt It
USGS Charlotte Amalie, U.s. Virgin Islands May 24 14:25 3.9 44 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Road Town, British Virgin Islands May 24 08:42 2.5 53 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Dominican Republic Region May 12 08:00 3.4 32 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Miches, Dominican Republic May 12 08:00 3.4 32 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Cuba Region May 10 15:36 3.2 21 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Guantanamo, Cuba May 10 15:36 3.2 21 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Luquillo, Puerto Rico May 07 19:47 3.1 11 MAP I Felt It INFO

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below - Lo Senti

Comments

1. Felt it in Aruba too!