Iran multi-source realtime earthquakes list – لیست زلزله ایران

Last update: August 22, 2012 at 3:51 pm by By

لیست زیر آخرین زلزله های ایران که توسط بسیاری از سازمان لرزه نگاری را نشان می دهد.
The list below shows the last Iranian earthquakes as reported by many seismological agencies

شما می توانید در فرم را در زبان فارسی نوشتن

ترجمه ماشینی — لطفا بهبود (نوشتن در نظرات زیر وارد نمایید)

In depth articles on Iranian earthquakes written by Earthquake-Report.com

USGS Minab, Iran Mar 29 04:16 4.9 10 MAP I Felt It
GEOFON Southern Iran Mar 29 04:16 4.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Iran-pakistan Border Region Mar 28 17:03 3.5 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Turkey-iran Border Region Mar 28 00:59 2.0 5 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Western Iran Mar 25 11:05 3.9 12 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Southern Iran Mar 24 08:14 3.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS `alaqahdari-ye Kiran Wa Munjan, Afghanistan Mar 24 00:10 4.3 140 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Southern Iran Mar 23 02:20 3.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Eastern Iran Feb 13 01:00 4.3 2 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Iran-iraq Border Region Feb 12 00:33 3.5 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Central Iran Feb 11 16:48 3.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Southern Iran Feb 09 16:40 3.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Western Iran Feb 08 19:50 3.7 10 MAP I Felt It

من احساس این شکل زلزله  —– I Have Felt this Earthquake

Comments

1. Amin says:

The earth was shaking here in Urmia, I don’t know why this site should have not released anything about this city!

It is now ! We try to be as complete as possible and we absolutely need the feedback of our readers (like you) to inform us. Please Amin report if you see or hear damage in your area. I reckon Urmia is approx. 100 km from the epicenter.