Ecuador multi-source realtime earthquakes list - Lista sismos Ecuador

Last update: April 26, 2012 at 1:44 pm by By

The list below shows the most recent Ecuador earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Ecuador más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Ecuador time = UTC -5

GEOFON Near Coast Of Ecuador Feb 15 04:12 4.4 33 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Feb 15 04:12 4.9 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Feb 04 20:17 4.4 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Sucua, Ecuador Jan 31 23:38 4.8 47 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Propicia, Ecuador Jan 31 14:22 5.5 10 MAP I Felt It
GEOFON Near Coast Of Ecuador Jan 31 14:22 5.4 24 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Ibarra - Our building shook very lightly for about 10 seconds, indicated by the decor on the walls swinging back and forth.
  • Cotacachi - I felt it for perhaps 20-30 seconds. It rattled objects on my desk and toppled an unattached light shade from its base. A second tremer occurred a few minutes later but less powerful.
  • EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Jan 31 14:22 5.4 30 MAP I Felt It
    USGS Naranjal, Ecuador Jan 30 04:56 4.2 48 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Off Coast Of Ecuador Jan 16 15:56 4.2 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Bahia De Caraquez, Ecuador Jan 15 09:44 4.6 35 MAP I Felt It
    GEOFON Near Coast Of Ecuador Jan 15 09:44 4.5 10 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Off Coast Of Ecuador Jan 15 09:44 4.7 30 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Jan 15 09:05 4.3 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Off Coast Of Ecuador Jan 14 10:15 4.1 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Off Coast Of Ecuador Jan 11 19:14 4.3 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Colombia-ecuador Border Region Jan 11 02:36 4.8 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Jan 11 02:36 4.9 40 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Quito - all 4 family members felt it. building swayed and doors swayed slightly
  • Mompiche - Cracks in both plaster walls (plaster over bamboo walls) y concrete block walls of our home.
  • USGS Muisne, Ecuador Jan 11 02:36 4.9 10 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Dec 19 08:20 4.2 3 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Off Coast Of Ecuador Dec 19 07:53 4.0 6 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Dec 19 07:24 4.2 1 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Dec 19 07:18 4.3 10 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Dec 19 07:15 4.7 5 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Near Coast Of Ecuador Dec 19 07:13 4.9 10 MAP I Felt It
  • Quito - I heard a lot of debree fall through the ducts in my building and I thought instantly that an earthquake was coming, and seconds later it came. It felt like a rotary movement, lots of creaks in walls, lamps moving a lot, a little dizziness.
  • Quito - Woke up at 2:15 or so local time from sensation of bed shaking/swaying and things rattling on shelves.
  • Tonsupa - Meet up outside ....waves in pool....swaying building...
  • Quito - Om 2.15 uur begon m'n bed heen en weer te schudden

• Data sources courtesy : USGSEMSCGFZGEONET

Lo Sentio – Have you Felt this earthquake ?

Comments

1. Bill Hohenstein says:

Please advise if there is delay in updating earthquake data for Ecuador. Today we experienced a 4.7 event near Guayaquil but the Ecuador specific page hasn't been updated nor did I receive an alert.

Thank you!

The reason was a late reporting by the international agencies. Sorry in their place. We cannot follow the Ecuadorian services automatically. Hope they will be quicker in the future