Argentina multi-source realtime earthquakes list – Lista sismos Argentina

Last update: April 26, 2012 at 1:03 pm by By

The list below shows the most recent Argentina earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Argentina más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of ” delivery frequency” and “Magnitude”. Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Argentina time = UTC -3

EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Apr 20 17:05 4.1 238 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Jujuy Province, Argentina Apr 20 17:02 4.4 267 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Apr 20 17:02 4.2 259 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Apr 19 06:17 3.8 204 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Apr 16 18:05 4.9 180 MAP I Felt It
GEOFON Salta Province, Argentina Apr 16 18:05 4.6 185 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Apr 16 18:05 4.9 175 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Apr 13 18:17 3.7 100 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Apr 08 19:56 3.0 178 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Apr 08 19:50 4.0 217 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Apr 08 02:35 4.3 174 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Apr 07 20:23 4.0 208 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Apr 06 15:36 3.3 245 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Apr 05 13:51 4.3 243 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Apr 05 13:51 4.4 195 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Apr 05 09:38 4.1 216 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Apr 04 13:09 4.1 186 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Apr 02 17:21 3.8 226 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Apr 02 15:52 3.8 149 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Apr 01 14:15 4.1 238 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Apr 01 14:15 4.1 230 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Apr 01 10:26 4.5 213 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Mar 20 18:14 3.7 220 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Mar 18 17:55 3.6 113 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Mar 18 15:27 3.6 133 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Mar 17 22:11 3.6 203 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Mar 17 18:00 3.7 264 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Mar 17 17:31 4.3 166 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Mar 17 17:31 4.3 165 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Mar 17 11:04 3.7 188 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC La Rioja, Argentina Mar 17 10:07 3.3 117 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Mendoza, Argentina Mar 17 09:23 3.0 122 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Mar 16 11:31 4.2 252 MAP I Felt It INFO

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below – Lo Sintio ?

Comments

1. Veronica says:

I live in san francisco, california and felt the contra costa earthquake this morning. A moderate shake.

I send you my prayers from the states. May you be protected and guarded by the Heavenly Host, today.

your sister in prayers,