Argentina multi-source realtime earthquakes list - Lista sismos Argentina

Last update: April 26, 2012 at 1:03 pm by By

The list below shows the most recent Argentina earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Argentina más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Argentina time = UTC -3

EMSC San Juan, Argentina Sep 29 00:10 3.0 109 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Sep 10 12:48 3.3 144 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Sep 09 06:07 3.4 258 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Cordoba, Argentina Sep 09 00:03 5.6 150 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Cordoba, Argentina Sep 09 00:03 5.6 163 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Cordoba Province, Argentina Sep 09 00:03 5.3 144 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Sep 08 11:49 3.6 230 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Sep 07 09:03 4.5 193 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Salta Province, Argentina Sep 07 09:03 4.7 198 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Sep 07 09:03 4.6 191 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Sep 07 07:16 2.9 140 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Sep 06 21:01 4.1 243 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Abra Pampa, Argentina Sep 06 19:14 4.3 298 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Sep 06 19:14 4.3 299 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS General Enrique Mosconi, Argentina Sep 05 23:23 4.7 537 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Sep 05 23:23 4.8 537 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Salta Province, Argentina Sep 05 23:23 5.1 537 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Sep 05 18:41 4.0 238 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Sep 04 19:24 3.6 234 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Sep 04 01:26 4.6 192 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Sep 04 01:26 4.6 188 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Jujuy Province, Argentina Sep 04 01:26 4.6 189 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Aug 31 23:23 3.3 118 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Aug 31 13:52 4.3 213 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Aug 31 04:45 2.9 156 MAP I Felt It
EMSC La Rioja, Argentina Aug 31 03:59 2.9 124 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Aug 31 02:45 3.3 263 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Aug 29 14:54 3.1 128 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Aug 29 12:58 3.4 93 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Aug 29 01:12 3.7 240 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Aug 26 14:42 3.3 203 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Aug 24 17:51 3.3 224 MAP I Felt It INFO

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below - Lo Sintio ?

Comments

1. Veronica says:

I live in san francisco, california and felt the contra costa earthquake this morning. A moderate shake.

I send you my prayers from the states. May you be protected and guarded by the Heavenly Host, today.

your sister in prayers,