Argentina multi-source realtime earthquakes list – Lista sismos Argentina

Last update: April 26, 2012 at 1:03 pm by By

The list below shows the most recent Argentina earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Argentina más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of ” delivery frequency” and “Magnitude”. Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Argentina time = UTC -3

EMSC Salta, Argentina Oct 01 04:51 3.6 206 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Sep 29 11:33 4.3 218 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Sep 28 23:11 4.1 249 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Sep 28 22:45 3.8 248 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Sep 26 14:13 3.6 243 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Jujuy Province, Argentina Sep 24 11:16 6.2 193 MAP I Felt It
  • Antofagasta - Short, noticable jolt, rattling of windows, no damage
  • San Antonio de los Cobres queda, Salta - Por favor, corrijan... San Antonio de los Cobres queda en la provincia de Salta. La mayoría de las veces, como ahora, uds ponen Jujuy. Gracias
  • EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Sep 24 11:16 6.2 186 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Sep 21 11:23 3.2 113 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC La Rioja, Argentina Sep 19 16:15 4.3 121 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Sep 18 07:59 4.5 229 MAP I Felt It
    USGS El Aguilar, Argentina Sep 18 07:59 4.5 221 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Sep 18 07:13 4.1 221 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Sep 17 13:10 4.6 200 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Sep 17 13:10 4.6 205 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC La Rioja, Argentina Sep 14 05:33 4.7 94 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Aug 28 16:36 3.7 205 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Aug 27 17:20 3.4 201 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Mendoza, Argentina Aug 26 14:54 3.3 122 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Aug 26 13:59 4.1 248 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Aug 25 17:25 3.6 141 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Aug 25 13:45 3.9 233 MAP I Felt It INFO

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below – Lo Sintio ?

Comments

1. Veronica says:

I live in san francisco, california and felt the contra costa earthquake this morning. A moderate shake.

I send you my prayers from the states. May you be protected and guarded by the Heavenly Host, today.

your sister in prayers,