Argentina multi-source realtime earthquakes list - Lista sismos Argentina

Last update: April 26, 2012 at 1:03 pm by By

The list below shows the most recent Argentina earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Argentina más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Argentina time = UTC -3

EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 27 11:30 3.5 229 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 27 06:43 5.3 100 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Jul 27 06:43 5.3 101 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Jul 26 15:48 3.1 141 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Mendoza, Argentina Jul 26 01:42 3.0 117 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Jul 25 23:07 4.9 187 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 25 23:07 4.8 185 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 22 03:38 4.0 231 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Belen, Argentina Jul 20 16:28 4.4 156 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Catamarca, Argentina Jul 20 16:28 4.4 156 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Jul 20 04:29 3.1 114 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Jul 19 13:36 5.0 200 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Jul 19 13:36 4.9 200 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Jul 19 13:36 5.1 196 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Jujuy Province, Argentina Jul 19 13:36 4.8 203 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Pocito, Argentina Jul 18 13:32 4.6 108 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON San Juan Province, Argentina Jul 18 13:32 4.5 94 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Jul 18 13:32 4.6 100 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 18 03:59 3.7 202 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Calingasta, Argentina Jul 18 01:07 4.5 111 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Jul 18 01:07 4.5 115 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON San Juan Province, Argentina Jul 18 01:07 4.8 104 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Ushuaia, Argentina Jul 16 01:18 4.6 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Jul 15 23:14 3.2 154 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 15 15:58 4.0 194 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 15 04:39 4.4 209 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 14 17:08 4.0 189 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Jul 14 17:08 4.4 191 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Jul 13 18:12 4.3 203 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Melbourne - no damage
  • EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 13 18:12 4.3 200 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Jul 13 16:19 4.1 176 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 13 16:19 4.1 200 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Ushuaia, Argentina Jul 11 21:48 4.7 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Jul 09 23:42 4.7 177 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 09 23:42 4.7 179 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Salta Province, Argentina Jul 09 23:42 4.8 177 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Jul 09 18:46 3.7 152 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 09 17:13 4.4 235 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Mendoza, Argentina Jul 07 02:16 3.6 142 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Jul 05 12:37 3.9 153 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Salta, - it was so scary i thought i would die
  • USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Jul 02 21:23 4.2 193 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Jul 02 21:23 4.1 195 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 02 21:23 4.2 185 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 01 13:30 4.4 235 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Jun 29 22:55 3.6 182 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Jun 28 15:27 4.1 209 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Jun 28 14:49 4.0 195 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Jun 28 14:49 4.0 184 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Mendoza, Argentina Jun 28 05:56 4.3 55 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Mendoza, Argentina Jun 28 05:56 3.9 19 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Jun 28 00:13 4.4 261 MAP I Felt It INFO

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below - Lo Sintio ?

Comments

1. Veronica says:

I live in san francisco, california and felt the contra costa earthquake this morning. A moderate shake.

I send you my prayers from the states. May you be protected and guarded by the Heavenly Host, today.

your sister in prayers,