Argentina multi-source realtime earthquakes list - Lista sismos Argentina

Last update: April 26, 2012 at 1:03 pm by By

The list below shows the most recent Argentina earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Argentina más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Argentina time = UTC -3

EMSC San Juan, Argentina Dec 06 18:52 4.5 124 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 24 14:09 4.5 170 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Nov 24 14:09 4.5 169 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Nov 24 07:58 4.4 103 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 23 03:39 3.7 202 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 23 00:54 3.9 230 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 22 15:24 3.0 197 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Nov 22 12:57 4.6 163 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 22 12:57 4.6 160 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Nov 22 12:57 4.8 160 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Nov 21 19:54 3.7 222 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Zonda, Argentina Nov 20 20:57 6.4 115 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Nov 20 20:57 6.5 116 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Los Andes - Shaking, no damage
  • Chairs de Coria - Seemed to go on for about 30 seconds. Felt stronger during the second half.
  • Mendoza - Geen schade
  • Cordoba - A duré assez longtemps, pas loin de la minute je pense
  • Mendoza - Sem conhecimento
  • San Agustin de Valle Fertil - No damage
  • Concepcion - Three of us at the table felt very light shaking for about 10 seconds. The epicenter was Lebu and it was reported at 4.9 Richter scale.
  • Santiago - Sheridan Hotel 7th (top) floor and I was in king size bed which was shaking side to side extreme shaking and walls were shaking in side to toe as well. Very frightening as this was my first noticeable earthquake. No damage thankfully except my broken nerves but thankful.
  • GEOFON San Juan Province, Argentina Nov 20 20:57 6.4 99 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Jujuy Province, Argentina Nov 20 15:55 4.4 194 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS El Aguilar, Argentina Nov 20 15:55 4.6 197 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Jujuy Province, Argentina Nov 18 20:25 4.2 251 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Nov 18 20:25 4.0 281 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Jujuy, Argentina Nov 18 20:25 4.0 292 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Nov 17 23:39 4.0 271 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 17 23:39 4.0 271 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Andalgala, Argentina Nov 17 22:08 4.7 182 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Catamarca, Argentina Nov 17 22:08 4.6 180 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Catamarca Province, Argentina Nov 17 22:08 4.8 161 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 17 19:10 4.5 203 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Mendoza, Argentina Nov 17 00:24 3.9 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Mendoza, Argentina Nov 17 00:24 3.9 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Apolinario Saravia, Argentina Nov 16 22:33 4.1 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 16 22:33 4.1 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Nov 16 20:44 4.5 197 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Nov 16 20:44 4.5 200 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Jujuy Province, Argentina Nov 16 20:44 4.5 187 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Nov 16 15:51 4.1 225 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 16 09:19 3.1 225 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Neuquen, Argentina Nov 14 21:57 3.9 160 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Caucete, Argentina Nov 13 17:52 5.1 128 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Nov 13 17:52 5.1 104 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Mendoza Province, Argentina Nov 13 17:52 5.0 109 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Chilecito, Argentina Nov 13 14:01 5.7 110 MAP I Felt It INFO

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below - Lo Sintio ?

Comments

1. Veronica says:

I live in san francisco, california and felt the contra costa earthquake this morning. A moderate shake.

I send you my prayers from the states. May you be protected and guarded by the Heavenly Host, today.

your sister in prayers,