Argentina multi-source realtime earthquakes list – Lista sismos Argentina

Last update: April 26, 2012 at 1:03 pm by By

The list below shows the most recent Argentina earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Argentina más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of ” delivery frequency” and “Magnitude”. Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Argentina time = UTC -3

USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina May 29 02:52 4.6 165 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina May 15 00:59 3.9 234 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina May 14 17:03 4.1 113 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina May 14 05:02 3.8 195 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina May 13 05:23 3.6 213 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina May 12 07:37 4.5 167 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina May 10 16:25 4.2 185 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina May 10 16:25 4.4 192 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina May 09 16:51 3.3 29 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Apr 26 15:25 2.7 128 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Salta, Argentina Apr 25 21:24 4.4 225 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Apr 25 06:28 3.9 215 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Apr 24 18:23 3.9 275 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Apr 24 14:38 3.8 200 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Apr 23 17:57 4.3 215 MAP I Felt It INFO

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below – Lo Sintio ?

Comments

1. Veronica says:

I live in san francisco, california and felt the contra costa earthquake this morning. A moderate shake.

I send you my prayers from the states. May you be protected and guarded by the Heavenly Host, today.

your sister in prayers,