Argentina multi-source realtime earthquakes list – Lista sismos Argentina

Last update: April 26, 2012 at 1:03 pm by By

The list below shows the most recent Argentina earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Argentina más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of ” delivery frequency” and “Magnitude”. Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Argentina time = UTC -3

EMSC San Juan, Argentina Sep 02 12:28 3.4 143 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Sep 02 09:29 4.1 224 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Aug 30 04:48 3.2 133 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Aug 29 10:06 3.6 196 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Aug 28 22:13 3.3 118 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Aug 28 16:36 3.7 205 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Aug 27 17:20 3.4 201 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Mendoza, Argentina Aug 26 14:54 3.3 122 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Aug 26 13:59 4.1 248 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Aug 25 17:25 3.6 141 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Aug 25 13:45 3.9 233 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON San Juan Province, Argentina Aug 25 13:24 4.3 264 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Aug 25 13:24 4.2 200 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Agustin De Valle Fertil, Argentina Aug 25 13:24 4.2 110 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Aug 22 01:48 3.6 189 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Jul 16 23:30 4.1 232 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 16 23:30 4.0 205 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Salta Province, Argentina Jul 16 13:29 4.4 53 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Jul 16 13:29 4.0 60 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Pedro, Argentina Jul 16 13:29 4.0 50 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 14 01:55 4.5 232 MAP I Felt It INFO

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below – Lo Sintio ?

Comments

1. Veronica says:

I live in san francisco, california and felt the contra costa earthquake this morning. A moderate shake.

I send you my prayers from the states. May you be protected and guarded by the Heavenly Host, today.

your sister in prayers,