Argentina multi-source realtime earthquakes list – Lista sismos Argentina

Last update: April 26, 2012 at 1:03 pm by By

The list below shows the most recent Argentina earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Argentina más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of ” delivery frequency” and “Magnitude”. Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Argentina time = UTC -3

EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Apr 11 23:19 4.6 238 MAP I Felt It
GEOFON Jujuy Province, Argentina Mar 30 22:55 4.3 246 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC La Rioja, Argentina Mar 28 00:10 4.9 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON San Juan Province, Argentina Mar 28 00:10 4.9 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Vinchina, Argentina Mar 28 00:10 5.4 13 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Vinchina, Argentina Mar 27 23:50 5.5 9 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC La Rioja, Argentina Mar 27 23:50 5.6 2 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • La Rioja Capital - en un primer piso, movimiento de luz y vajilla, crujido de paredes y muebles. Sin daños materiales.
  • Lá Rioja - My bed mooved till stop in the wall. Yesterday marcha 27th.
  • GEOFON San Juan Province, Argentina Mar 27 23:50 5.6 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Catamarca, Argentina Mar 10 10:29 4.0 124 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Catamarca, Argentina Mar 09 17:22 4.3 167 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Catamarca Province, Argentina Mar 09 17:22 4.3 167 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS El Aguilar, Argentina Mar 09 13:53 4.4 218 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Mar 09 13:53 4.4 219 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Jujuy Province, Argentina Mar 08 06:07 4.4 237 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Mar 08 06:07 4.2 202 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Mar 08 06:07 4.3 200 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Mar 08 00:07 4.5 179 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Mar 08 00:07 4.5 170 MAP I Felt It
    GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Mar 08 00:07 5.4 160 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Mar 06 06:59 4.0 279 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Mar 05 15:29 3.4 246 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Mar 04 16:19 4.0 117 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Mar 04 07:05 4.5 180 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Mar 04 07:05 4.5 157 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Mendoza, Argentina Mar 03 20:45 3.2 173 MAP I Felt It INFO

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below – Lo Sintio ?

Comments

1. Veronica says:

I live in san francisco, california and felt the contra costa earthquake this morning. A moderate shake.

I send you my prayers from the states. May you be protected and guarded by the Heavenly Host, today.

your sister in prayers,