Argentina multi-source realtime earthquakes list - Lista sismos Argentina

Last update: April 26, 2012 at 1:03 pm by By

The list below shows the most recent Argentina earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Argentina más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Argentina time = UTC -3

EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Feb 26 14:49 4.0 226 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Feb 26 14:48 4.0 207 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Chilecito, Argentina Feb 25 14:00 5.3 116 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Salta, Argentina Feb 23 15:38 3.6 231 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Feb 21 20:01 3.9 172 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Catamarca, Argentina Feb 21 00:07 4.0 125 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Feb 20 18:35 3.3 146 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Feb 20 05:46 3.4 225 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Feb 19 04:28 4.4 200 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Feb 19 04:28 4.4 192 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Feb 18 18:16 3.2 138 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Feb 18 17:02 4.4 165 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Feb 18 17:02 4.4 165 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Feb 18 15:56 3.9 133 MAP I Felt It
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Feb 18 12:43 4.6 197 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Jujuy Province, Argentina Feb 18 12:43 4.5 216 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Salta, Argentina Feb 05 08:12 3.9 226 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Mendoza, Argentina Feb 04 19:25 4.1 11 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Mendoza, Argentina Feb 04 19:25 4.1 5 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Feb 04 12:38 3.5 184 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Feb 04 04:32 3.2 146 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Mendoza, Argentina Feb 03 01:16 3.0 18 MAP I Felt It

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below - Lo Sintio ?

Comments

1. Veronica says:

I live in san francisco, california and felt the contra costa earthquake this morning. A moderate shake.

I send you my prayers from the states. May you be protected and guarded by the Heavenly Host, today.

your sister in prayers,