Argentina multi-source realtime earthquakes list – Lista sismos Argentina

Last update: April 26, 2012 at 1:03 pm by By

The list below shows the most recent Argentina earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Argentina más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of ” delivery frequency” and “Magnitude”. Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Argentina time = UTC -3

EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Nov 20 07:49 4.0 276 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Nov 19 05:26 3.4 253 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Suncho Corral, Argentina Nov 18 21:16 4.6 564 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Santiago Del Estero, Argentina Nov 18 21:16 4.6 566 MAP I Felt It
GEOFON Santiago Del Estero Prov., Argentina Nov 18 21:16 4.7 561 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Abra Pampa, Argentina Nov 18 19:08 4.0 282 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Nov 18 19:08 4.0 284 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 18 08:03 3.9 208 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 17 01:58 3.5 186 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Nov 17 00:33 4.8 87 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Santiago - Felt at 7:30 EST
  • Hijuelas - no damage
  • Santiago - minor
  • Santiago - Foi um tremor forte que durou poucos segundos, não foi um simples balanço, tinha uma força inicial como o fatídico terremoto de fevereiro de 2010 que eu presenciei.
  • Santiago - No damage and nothing fallen from walls
  • Santiago - Wie häufig in Chile nicht schlimm
  • Santiago - Está tudo bem. Porém a sensação é horrível!
  • Santiago - Could feel 2 distinct phases of the tremor (I guess the difference between the p & s waves). Shaking lasted between 5-10 seconds. No visible damage to property, but heard loose material fall outside in the street.
  • Santiago - On a sentí une petite secousse (vibration) puis une autre plus forte. Aucun dommage Cela a dure 10 sec
  • Santiago, Providencia - No damage, light shaking for 3 seconds
  • Santiago - O prédio todo balançou por uns 10 segundos. Começando leve e aumentando um pouco a intensidade na sequência.
  • Santiago - I was in my hotel and my bed jumped up two times. There was a minute in between each one. My daughter was in another part of the city and also felt it. There are no visible damages. I wonder how the building structures are. I looked outside from my balcony and people just kept walking.
  • Talagante - 2 small shakes
  • USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Nov 16 23:38 4.3 239 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Nov 16 23:38 4.3 247 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Nov 07 06:59 3.7 160 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 06 09:28 3.9 225 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 04 07:07 3.8 210 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Salta Province, Argentina Nov 03 11:02 4.3 196 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 02 03:45 4.2 230 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 01 06:13 3.9 247 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Cascavel/ Brasil - Não teve dano apenas senti o tremor...
  • USGS General Enrique Mosconi, Argentina Nov 01 02:06 4.6 521 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Nov 01 02:06 4.6 544 MAP I Felt It
    GEOFON Salta Province, Argentina Nov 01 02:06 4.9 520 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS General Enrique Mosconi, Argentina Oct 30 21:51 4.8 518 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Oct 30 21:51 4.7 526 MAP I Felt It
    GEOFON Salta Province, Argentina Oct 30 21:51 5.1 523 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Oct 29 00:51 4.0 213 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Oct 28 18:22 4.6 175 MAP I Felt It
    GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Oct 28 18:22 4.5 168 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Oct 28 18:22 4.3 167 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Calingasta, Argentina Oct 28 00:58 4.9 111 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Mendoza, Argentina Oct 18 18:27 3.5 147 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Oct 17 02:10 3.9 275 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Oct 17 01:46 3.6 222 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Oct 15 19:34 3.8 112 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Santa Cruz, Argentina Oct 13 01:57 3.1 12 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Oct 07 09:40 3.4 125 MAP I Felt It INFO

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below – Lo Sintio ?

Comments

1. Veronica says:

I live in san francisco, california and felt the contra costa earthquake this morning. A moderate shake.

I send you my prayers from the states. May you be protected and guarded by the Heavenly Host, today.

your sister in prayers,