Argentina multi-source realtime earthquakes list – Lista sismos Argentina

Last update: April 26, 2012 at 1:03 pm by By

The list below shows the most recent Argentina earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Argentina más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of ” delivery frequency” and “Magnitude”. Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Argentina time = UTC -3

EMSC Mendoza, Argentina Jul 30 07:00 2.9 124 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Jul 16 13:29 4.0 60 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Pedro, Argentina Jul 16 13:29 4.0 50 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 14 01:55 4.5 232 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Jujuy Province, Argentina Jul 14 01:55 4.7 251 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Jul 13 07:18 5.3 90 MAP I Felt It
GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Jul 13 07:18 5.3 83 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • renaca - While half asleep, I felt a gentle tremor, no more.
  • GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Jul 13 06:43 4.5 89 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Jul 12 09:32 3.6 120 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Jul 07 15:09 4.3 227 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Jul 03 02:10 4.3 228 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Salta Province, Argentina Jul 03 02:10 4.2 185 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 01 12:58 4.0 200 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Jul 01 04:35 3.5 200 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Jun 29 07:08 3.7 220 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Jun 28 09:43 3.6 124 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Catamarca Province, Argentina Jun 25 10:45 4.4 88 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Catamarca, Argentina Jun 25 10:45 4.7 30 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS El Rodeo, Argentina Jun 25 10:45 4.7 31 MAP I Felt It
    GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Jun 22 12:07 4.3 96 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Jun 22 03:33 4.5 130 MAP I Felt It
    GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Jun 22 03:33 4.5 128 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Jun 22 03:33 4.5 119 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Vinchina, Argentina Jun 20 05:31 4.4 102 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Jun 14 11:14 3.2 132 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Jun 14 05:49 4.2 230 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Jun 10 10:09 3.6 225 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Mendoza, Argentina Jun 10 04:28 3.5 112 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Jun 09 12:50 3.5 111 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Jun 09 07:37 3.6 109 MAP I Felt It INFO

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below – Lo Sintio ?

Comments

1. Veronica says:

I live in san francisco, california and felt the contra costa earthquake this morning. A moderate shake.

I send you my prayers from the states. May you be protected and guarded by the Heavenly Host, today.

your sister in prayers,