Argentina multi-source realtime earthquakes list - Lista sismos Argentina

Last update: April 26, 2012 at 1:03 pm by By

The list below shows the most recent Argentina earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Argentina más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of " delivery frequency" and "Magnitude". Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Argentina time = UTC -3

EMSC Jujuy, Argentina May 28 17:04 4.1 258 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Catamarca, Argentina May 19 20:25 5.0 157 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Catamarca Province, Argentina May 19 20:25 5.1 153 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina May 19 16:20 4.1 120 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina May 19 13:56 3.6 248 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Mendoza, Argentina May 19 04:32 3.4 35 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina May 19 02:13 3.3 191 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina May 18 14:49 5.3 154 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina May 18 14:49 5.2 146 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region May 18 14:49 5.2 158 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina May 17 23:57 4.5 184 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina May 17 23:57 4.5 187 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina May 04 06:22 3.3 161 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Mendoza, Argentina May 02 02:03 4.5 39 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Mendoza, Argentina May 02 02:03 4.5 40 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Apr 30 20:43 3.1 139 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Catamarca, Argentina Apr 28 08:03 4.5 167 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Belen, Argentina Apr 28 08:03 4.5 164 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Apr 27 10:13 5.2 176 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Apr 27 10:13 5.2 180 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Salta Province, Argentina Apr 27 10:13 5.0 177 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Caucete, Argentina Apr 27 02:16 5.0 20 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Apr 27 02:16 5.0 20 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON San Juan Province, Argentina Apr 27 02:16 5.0 10 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Apr 26 17:51 4.4 226 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Apr 26 17:51 4.4 206 MAP I Felt It INFO

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below - Lo Sintio ?

Comments

1. Veronica says:

I live in san francisco, california and felt the contra costa earthquake this morning. A moderate shake.

I send you my prayers from the states. May you be protected and guarded by the Heavenly Host, today.

your sister in prayers,