Argentina multi-source realtime earthquakes list – Lista sismos Argentina

Last update: April 26, 2012 at 1:03 pm by By

The list below shows the most recent Argentina earthquakes.
La siguiente lista muestra los sismos de Argentina más reciente.
Personalized E-mail earthquake alerts for this area. Click on Subscribe to E-mail list of this page below and make your choice of ” delivery frequency” and “Magnitude”. Click here for more information.

No listed earthquakes means that there were NO recent earthquakes detected by USGS, EMSC and/or GEOFON.
Si no hay sismos listados significa que NO han habido sismos detectados por USGS, EMSC y/o GEOFON.

Label info : M = magnitude, D = depth (km), Time = UTC – Argentina time = UTC -3

EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Feb 28 03:19 3.5 232 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Feb 21 15:18 4.3 222 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Feb 18 19:06 4.7 248 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Feb 18 00:47 4.7 107 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Feb 17 14:35 5.3 80 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Feb 17 13:40 4.2 279 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Abra Pampa, Argentina Feb 17 13:40 4.2 279 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Antofagasta De La Sierra, Argentina Feb 15 16:36 4.1 143 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Feb 14 19:04 3.2 255 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Jujuy Province, Argentina Feb 14 11:46 4.8 204 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Feb 14 11:46 4.7 200 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Feb 13 23:44 3.4 221 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Feb 13 13:37 3.8 226 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC San Juan, Argentina Feb 13 05:44 3.7 247 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Feb 12 22:01 3.5 244 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS El Aguilar, Argentina Feb 12 20:59 4.2 185 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Salta, Argentina Feb 12 18:20 4.4 243 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Feb 12 13:29 3.5 252 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Feb 11 18:57 6.6 180 MAP I Felt It
  • São Paulo - O edifício onde resido balançou por cerca de 4 segundos, por volta das 17 hrs (horário de Brasília). Pesquisei e vi notícias sobre o epicentro do tremor, no norte do Chile, com poucos minutos de antecedencia. Aqui ainda não notei qualquer dano no imóvel
  • São Paulo - Predio balançou
  • São Paulo - Senti o prédio onde moro balançar por cerca de 4 segundos.
  • GEOFON Jujuy Province, Argentina Feb 11 18:57 6.7 198 MAP I Felt It INFO
    WCATWC Chile-argentina Border Region Feb 11 18:57 6.9 267 MAP I Felt It
    USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Feb 11 13:01 5.5 201 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Feb 11 13:01 5.4 182 MAP I Felt It
    GEOFON Jujuy Province, Argentina Feb 11 13:01 5.4 213 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Mendoza, Argentina Feb 09 06:20 2.9 123 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Feb 07 23:26 3.6 188 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Feb 07 11:38 3.5 230 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Feb 07 03:14 3.4 206 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Feb 07 02:38 3.9 244 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Catamarca Province, Argentina Feb 07 02:30 4.7 158 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Catamarca, Argentina Feb 07 02:29 4.5 154 MAP I Felt It
    USGS Mutquin, Argentina Feb 07 02:29 4.3 158 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Feb 06 06:28 3.8 192 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS San Antonio De Los Cobres, Argentina Feb 04 20:27 4.3 198 MAP I Felt It INFO
    GEOFON Chile-argentina Border Region Feb 04 20:27 4.8 184 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Salta, Argentina Feb 04 12:20 4.4 217 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC Jujuy, Argentina Feb 03 17:20 4.3 243 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Feb 03 16:49 4.1 132 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Feb 02 20:43 4.2 141 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS La Punta, Argentina Feb 02 10:49 6.3 172 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC San Luis, Argentina Feb 02 10:49 6.3 182 MAP I Felt It
  • Santiago - 12 eme étage d'un hôtel , très légères secousses ressenties . Very light shakes felt , 12th level in my hotel.
  • Santiago - Was lying in bed and felt the bed shake for five to ten seconds.
  • Valparaiso - light shaking for about 10 seconds.
  • Valparaiso - Very week but we felt it !
  • olmue - Grondement raisonnant au loin et faisant vibrer légèrement les murs, toiture de l'hôtel (1er étage). Environ 10 secondes.
  • GEOFON Mendoza Province, Argentina Feb 02 10:49 6.3 156 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Villa Amancay - Estaba afuera, había palomas en los arboles, segundos antes de que sentí el sismo, las palomas se volaron (lo sintieron primeras), cuando lo sentí, fue como una vibración que paso rápido por debajo de mis pies
  • Mendoza - The bed shook for up to 10 seconds. Enough to get me up and out the door of 9th floor in record time.
  • EMSC La Rioja, Argentina Jan 31 23:45 3.7 106 MAP I Felt It INFO
    EMSC San Juan, Argentina Jan 31 13:40 2.9 91 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC La Rioja, Argentina Jan 30 20:07 4.0 163 MAP I Felt It INFO

Have you felt an earthquake ? Please fill in the form below – Lo Sintio ?

Comments

1. Veronica says:

I live in san francisco, california and felt the contra costa earthquake this morning. A moderate shake.

I send you my prayers from the states. May you be protected and guarded by the Heavenly Host, today.

your sister in prayers,