style="color: #FF0000" href="http://earthquake-report.com/2013/07/03/felt-an-earthquake-tell-us-what-you-experienced-with-our-i-have-felt-an-earthquake-form/">TEST TEST Earthquake shaking in United States ? Have you felt this earthquake shaking ? Click here to let us know.

Indonesia earthquakes list + Indonesia daftar gempa bumi

Last update: July 25, 2012 at 1:57 pm by By

Back to the Region / Country  OVERVIEW page
The list below shows the last 60 Indonesia earthquakes
Daftar di bawah menunjukkan 60 gempa terakhir Indonesia

Please help us to improve this text and send your version via the comment field below

In depth articles on Indonesian earthquakes written by Earthquake-Report.com
- Very strong earthquake causes 1 death in Indonesia (Simeulue island) - July 25, 2012

EMSC Flores Region, Indonesia May 23 08:18 2.8 10 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Sunda Strait, Indonesia May 05 11:25 4.7 71 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Babakantonggoh, Indonesia May 05 11:25 4.7 69 MAP I Felt It INFO
GEOFON Sunda Strait, Indonesia May 05 11:25 4.8 61 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS Amahai, Indonesia May 05 09:02 5.0 35 MAP I Felt It
GEOFON Irian Jaya Region, Indonesia May 05 09:02 5.0 24 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Ceram Sea, Indonesia May 05 09:02 5.0 30 MAP I Felt It INFO

Let us know if you have felt an earthquake
Marilah kita tahu jika Anda telah merasakan gempa

Comments

1. We felt it at the Beach kuta. The ground was shaking. No dangerious.

• At my computer in first floor apartment in Legian, Bali 10.15 am 8 July 2013 when patio doors started rattling, then corner stone pillar started moving. Lasted about half minutes. No damage. No injuries in this block on Gang Janji.