Hawaii earthquakes list + Hawaii earthquakes in-depth articles

Last update: December 21, 2012 at 6:25 pm by By

Back to the Region / Country  OVERVIEW page
The list below shows the latest Hawaii earthquakes

In depth articles on Hawaii earthquakes written by Earthquake-Report.com in 2011 (earlier see below)
- Mauna Kea, Hawaii – earthquake swarm below the astronomical observatories volcano (October 20, 2011)

TRY our unique ER Twitter @Quake_TrackerHI, reporting only Oregon
(including portions of the neighbouring states and the Pacific Ocean).
Probably the only one in the world combining earthquakes with I Have Felt It
reports
 coming from our readers. Try us, you will not regret it.
Online since December 12, 2012

USGS Pahala, Hawaii Mar 08 18:26 2.7 48 MAP I Felt It
USGS Pahala, Hawaii Mar 08 18:11 2.5 36 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Island Of Hawaii, Hawaii Mar 08 07:21 2.3 3 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Island Of Hawaii, Hawaii Mar 07 16:37 2.4 1 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Island Of Hawaii, Hawaii Mar 07 00:55 2.3 8 MAP I Felt It
USGS Kailua-kona, Hawaii Mar 06 10:22 3.7 13 MAP I Felt It INFO
  • Mauna Lani - Rolling. Seemed rather long.
  • Kailua Kona - Scared the crap out of me.
  • kailua kona, hi - Strong jolt. No damage.
  • Kailua Kona - Sharp jolt preceded by a quick moving sound from uphill passing through. We are at elevation 375'
  • kailua-kona - Woke us up. Did feel stronger than listed.
  • Kona, Hawaii - There was a very loud noise, then a slight delay during and finally the building should strongly. It was long.
  • Kailua-Kona - It woke me up with a strong jolt and loud noise. The jolt got stronger after a second or two. No damage.
  • Kailua-Kona - Sounded like a object hitting the house.
  • Kailua-Kona - A short rumble, felt like a train coming, then hard jolt as if the train ran into our building. Then a short rumble again. Lasted only a few seconds. No damage.
  • Kailua-Kona - Very loud and strong shifting could be felt. Jarred me awake. Didn't last very long - 1-2 minutes.
  • EMSC Island Of Hawaii, Hawaii Mar 06 10:22 3.7 14 MAP I Felt It INFO
    USGS Pahala, Hawaii Feb 25 06:02 2.8 52 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Island Of Hawaii, Hawaii Feb 25 06:02 2.8 52 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Island Of Hawaii, Hawaii Feb 25 05:37 2.5 10 MAP I Felt It
    USGS Volcano, Hawaii Feb 25 05:37 2.5 9 MAP I Felt It
    EMSC Island Of Hawaii, Hawaii Feb 25 04:08 2.4 8 MAP I Felt It

Have you felt an earthquake ? Tell us

Comments

1. Sheyla Kanehailua says:

Btw this happened early morning! Not PM!!

Sheyla, you are probably not the last one telling us that. As we work Internationally, we use GMT or UTC time (all over the world the same) – also USGS is using that.

2. Sheyla Kanehailua says:

When will u guys have more info on this earthquake in hawaii??